A FRENCH VISITOR

Monday, 18 February 2019.

Dear diary, I supposed to go to Lumut this morning. But my boss screwed up, so I went in to the office.

===================

After work, I drive Grab ...

5.27pm, ALS a matsalleh alone at Mettler - Toledo Services Asia Pacific which is nearby only and sent him to 28 Mont Kiara via NKVE. Since he's sitting infront next to me, I turned off my mp3.

6.21pm, TEL a French young guy at nearby CIMB Solaris Mont Kiara sending to Masjid Jamek KLCC. This guy is from Maghribi (Morocco) descendant. Although he spoke no good English, he likes to talk to me all the way to the town center. He's working now in a French school in Segambut as a sports teacher. He's also noticed about my mp3 reading on surah Yassin. He said he like this beautiful country. He's been here for the last 6 months and he got another 6 months before his contract expired. His wife also here staying with him and she's a descendant from Maghribi also. He reckoned that he should know Zinedine Zidane, a legendary magic soccer player. But his look more toward Thierry Henry!

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...