NO TOLLS PLEASE

Sunday, 10 February 2019.

In the morning, I completed 7 jobs.

8.31am, I got ping from EDWIN from Midfields 2 Condom, but when I went inside to Block F2 lobby (not F3 as he noted earlier), and I waited for 7 minutes, but he didnt show up. So I cancelled the trip and got rm4 from Grab.

8.51am, MAC a "mapren" Nigerian guy at nearby Midfields (different entrance). When he hopped in, he said "no toll no toll." I was confused at first but then I reckoned that he dont want to use a toll highway. Okay lah. I sent the negro to Kolej University Polytech MARA fro rm10.

Dear diary, this is not the first time a rider asking me to avoid toll roads for saving just a few dollars (rm2).

But in the evening, no fish. Actually I got one Jaws trip (rm105) to KLIA from nearby Sunrise Park Apartment. I excitedly tried to screenshot the ping on my iphone, but I hastily pushed the wrong button and quickly the job was missed. Demm.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...