LATE TO OFFICE

Tuesday, 19 February 2019.

Morning, got 3 fish.

8.04am, ZAY a Malay lady with short hair at Jalan Jati Kampung Melayu Ampang going to the Gardens Mid Valley city.

8.51am, WIV a matsalleh at Nadi Bangsar Jalan Tandok sending to Quill 9 Jalan Semangat PJ. He sat infront next to me.

9.19am, JOT a Chinese young man infront of Eu Yan Sang Herbs PJ, going to Kelana Business Centre PJ.

=================

After work, ...

6.28pm, SUM at Pusat Hemodialisis Shah Alam, Jalan Astaka L U8/L sending to Sri Teratai Apartment Puchong. He ping me to pickup his mom at the dialysis center. He asked me which route I am going to drive. I check on the Waze and told him that I am going to drive using Federal highway and LDP. He gave the total fare including rm2 for the toll. But later I reckoned that Google maps directed me to use the NKVE towards ELITE and later to Sunway toll plaza. Total toll fare is rm3.20. I told the minachi not to worry about the toll because I am going to pay for it. This minachi liked to talk and talk too. She story mory about her life, especially about her son.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...