RICH COUNTRY POOR COUNTRY

Near Duta Toll Plaza, there was an accident @2019 yesterday.

Thursday, 14 February 2019.

Afternoon no fish while going to work.

================

After work, got 2 fish.

6.06pm, DAR at Jalan Penyair U1/44 Glenmarie Industrial Area. The Singaporean Chinese guy liked to talk and talk all the way to Hilton Hotel KL Sentral. We talked about our countries' politics, and economy. Also we talked our cost of living, ie cars, Grabs, causeways, VEPs, and a bit of our families. He came here on business trip and he just visited a remote radio controlled toy shop on his expensive hobby. He also likes to play drone. He's 46 now and his wife is early 40 and they just got their first baby (girl) thru IVF. It costed him about SGD17k. It reminded me on Datok Seri Siti Nurhaliza on her first baby thru the same method too.

7.15pm, TAN a Japanese young executive at nearby Plaza Sentral going to Regalia Suites. I wrongly greeted him "konnichiwa," then I apologised. I should say "konbanwa" instead. At the suites lobby I said to him "arigato gozaimasu" and replied the same.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...