FOOLISH FOREIGN STUDENTS

KLCC sunset view from Bukit Belacan @2019

26 February 2019.

8.06pm, a China student group at Faculty of Law - UM going to Villa Pandan Condom. 5 pax (4 amois and 1 boy) outside the lobby, the 4 amois tried to squeeze themselves into the middle seat which I told them it's not possible even their bodies are skinny. So I asked the two of them to seat at the last row. I told them that it's not used to order big car if they want to squeeze together! When almost approaching the condom, the boy who sat next to me asked me to enter the 'No Entry' road. Lajiao lah. This is Malaysia, not China! I screamed at him.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...