SET MY DESTINATION TO KULAI



Sunday, 17 February 2019.

Morning, while driving home with wife and 10 min to our house, I set MD to Kulai. This is because I plan to drive to KL directly after dropping the wife. Then suddenly ...

8.49am, SLW ping me from nearby Jalan Tasek 6 wanted to go to CIQ JB. But I need to send the wife home. After the dropoff, SLW still on the line waiting for me to pick him up. Soon later he called and I told him that I was on my way. So he waited. The young chinese guy is working as a chef in Singapore. He brought a sandwich wrapped in a plastic and he asked me whether he can eat it or not. I said no problem, "wehh lu tak makan boleh mati hoo.," I dropped him at the CIQ back entrance, at the bus stop.

After dropping SLW off, my MD still on while I was still driving to Kulai town. And no ping even after I exiting into the Plus highway just before Senai town.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...