DONT MAKE YOUR DRIVER WAITING

Space U8 mall, TTDI Jaya, Bukit Jelutong @2019.

Wednesday, 6 March 2019.

Ondway to the office ...

6.26am, a Malay young couple at Jalan Melor 1 going to Q Sentral.

Got ping 7.12am, got ping from KL Gateway Mall. When arrived at the lobby, he texted me showing his surprised that I already arrived. He said he's coming down. I was "bengang" u know. It's frustrated and irritated me a lot. After 5 minutes, I cancelled and put a note "no passenger show."

7.23am, JAN an amoi at KL Gateway Premium Residences sending to Kelana Centre Point.

==============

After work, I got 2 pings.

7.06pm, ANA ping me from Canon Mailcom Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Jalan Astaka U8/82 sending to Mydin Mart Sri Muda. There are 6 young girls (Malays, Indians, Chinese and Borneo) with factory uniform.

Set MD to HOME3.
No ping even stopping for a 30 minutes at TBS. Two young men (policemen maybe) on a kapcai ousting me away. Kontol lah.

9.13pm, MUM a young Malay lady at Starbucks Ampang Point going home at Orkid Apartment. Actually I reckon she's very friendly at first, but later we just kept quiet all the way home.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...