DRIVING TWO LADIES

Thursday, 28 March 2019.

6.51am, NOA a Malay lady at Jalan 8/35B going to Menara TM main lobby, Jalan Pantai Baharu. She texts me, "kena masuk melalui guardhouse ye," reminds me of the previous lady who lives around that area which I couldn't find the entrance to her house. Inside the cab, we are not talking.

7.42am, TAM a Japanese girl at KL Gateway Mall Jalan Kerinchi sending to Symphony House Jalan PJU 1A/46, Ara Damansara. Also, we are not talking.

===============

Dear diary, I got issue with my Celcom data plan. I reckon that it swallow the data (20GB) within few days! So I format the iphone yesterday. Actually I want to check what's causing it's problem. Today is the first day of the data plan for this month. After few hours turning it on and using my Samsung J1 mini prime phone as a slave, it seems also taking the data very fast. So I turned the Samsung off and not using my hotspot. I use the Grab apps on the iphone only. Currently, my Celcom data balance is 19.92GB (of 20GB).

===============

After work.

6.18pm, 5 Indon uoung men at Ericsson Jalan Tiang Seri U8 sending to Jalan Makmur 25/64. Ironically the destination is Taman Sri muda that the same as other Sabahan girls. But the girls are going back at 7.05pm.

Stop at Petronas Axis Sri Mida. Pee and pray.
No ping after one hour so I drove on Federal highway.

8.47pm, EMS an India chubby lady at Fave Malaysia HQ Avenue The Horizon Tower 2 sending to Flexis hotel South City.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...