THE RENAISSANCE HOTEL



Thursday, 14 March 2019.

Started early this morning.
Stopped at Shell Jalan Damai. Pee and pray.

6.12am, SII 5 Bangla who cannot speak Malay like others at Pangsapuri Beremban Indah, Jalan Bahagia going to Renaissance Kuala Lumpur hotel, corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail. They spoke broken English.

Stopped and waited behind the Renaissance Hotel for half an hour and no ping. But while I was driving on Jalan Sultan Ismail and just after the junction, then ...

7.27am, SAM a China man at main Lobby Renaissance hotel. I saw him from the entrance of Jalan Ampang. But I reckon he couldn't see me, so I drove I big round on the 5 star hotel to get him on the other lobby. Lajiao lah. I sent the china man to menara Selatan PPUM (Hospital UM).

Driving on Federal Highway, no ping. At 8.22am, ROM an amoi ping me from LRT Glenmarie and wanted to go to KDU College but when I was 1 minute about to arrive at the gate A, she cancelled. Charcheebye lah. I saw there's a KDU college van and I reckon that she already got into the van.

So I drove straight into NKVE highway into the office.

==================

After work ...

7.06pm, ANA a 6 factory minah kilang at the same Canon Mailcom going to Mydin Mart Sri Muda. I reckon this is my third time to ferry the same minah kilang group by 6-seater.

Stopped at nearby Petronas Sri Muda. Pee and pray.

8.00pm, JOR an Indian local man at Public Bank Taman Sri Muda, Shah Alam sending to Pangsapuri Merak Bandar Kinrara. This boss likes to talk and talk. He asked me about my professional job, then he said he's a lorry company owner. But his business mainly local, not long distance which is not worth it. The lorry business is bad now.

Drove and stopped at TBS, but no ping.
One Cinema Spectrum Ampang - Captain Marvel.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...