SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT

Friday, 15 March 2019.

6.26am, CHS an Indian lady at Flat Block 3 Ampang Jaya sending to Mercu 3, KL Eco City, Jalan Bangsar. The lady was sitting at my back.

Suddenly my iphone switched-off automatically. When I switched back on, its battery was 18%. Kannina.

7.17am, BAH a Malay woman at Gate A @ LRT Glenmarie (KJ27) Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang sending to Nippon Menard, Hicom glenmarie Industrial Park. She sat next to me but we just kept quiet bcoz I am a professional driver. Never talk to a passenger if they're not talking. Then later the beautiful woman showed me the alternate junction going to her purple office building to avoid stuck in the traffic light jam. She uses Grabpay and at the drop off she thanks me and I replied back and smiled. She smiled back at me. ;p

Stopped at nearby kedai Melayu. Eat breakfast.

Got ping from nearby point, but I ignored it and later I regret it since it's going near to my office at bukit Jelutong. Demm.

===============

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...