THE FACE (PLATINUM)



Sunday, 24 March 2019.

Starting the grab in the evening at 3pm.

Job 1. ALEX leads a group of Thailand tourists at KL Tower. I saw the pickup point is at the entrance to the puncak, which I doubt it. Soon he texts me telling to pick them up at the main entrance of the tower! ALEX the only matsalleh with 5 siamese. ALEX is originally from Boston NY. Then we chitchat a bit while sending them to Suria KLCC. 6s.

Job 2. A Malay family (looks luxury but not local) at Pavilion Chulan entrance. I sent them to Publika Hartamas shopping mall. 6s.

Park and stop at Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan. Pee and pray.

Set to HOME.
Job no. 3. An ahmoi at The Platinum hotel/ The Face main lobby sending to a house at Tasik Ampang HIliran. Justgrab.

Job no. 4. A Malay young lady at Ampang point sending to a house at Taman Kosas. Justgrab.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...