SUWA SUWE KEMUNING

Thursday, 7 March 2019.

While I was ondway to work this morning, I hastily setting up the Grab apps. Instead of getting trip to OFFICE in Bukit Jelutong, I got ping very far far away on JustGrab, overshooting to Kota Kemuning Shah Alam.

6.56am, KHA at Flat Dato Ahmad Razali Block F. An Indon guy alone wanted to go to Amverton Greens (under construction) at Bukit Kemuning, Shah Alam. The fare is quiet high. At first I thought he couldnt understand me, and he told me he's from Madura. He's been here for 5 years already. We're not talking much. But he told me that he's quiet surprised to see a very high fare this morning on the JustGrab and Grab economy. Before getting my cab, he's trying many times with the apps showing rm105 for a trip journey of 32km! So after a while, after makan, he tried again and finally get me for rm62. What surprise him is that normally the high fare will be occur during rush after in the evening, not in the morning.

After dropping the indon guy KHA, I set MD to OFFICE again because the previous trip was not on the MD (My Destination). For 22km from the construction site to the office. Finally I need to drive back on the infamous Kesas highway. No ping.

==========================

After works ...

7.05pm, almost at the same time as yesterday, ANA ping me from Canon Mailcom Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Jalan Astaka U8/82 sending to Mydin Mart Sri Muda. There are 6 young girls (Malays, Indians, Chinese and Borneo) with factory uniform.

Set MD to HOME3.
No ping while driving on Federal Highway.

9.04pm, NAJ a Malay lady at Avenue K main entrance sending to Sentrio Pandan.

======

Offside entry. How to master the woman-on-top position? Cosmopolitan.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...