AN INTERN FROM BANGALORE

Thursday, 24 January 2019.

Morning only one fish.

7.50am, CKY an amoi at Desa Sri Puteri Block B Taman Desa Petaling going to Foret Blanc Patisserie, Petaling Utama Avenue. At the dropoff this langsi amoi still wanted me to drive into the office parking lot whereby she can just dropoff by the roadside which is only a few steps away. Charcheebye la.

==========================

After work ...

6.01pm, ANA ping me from the same road, but his pin location was far off. I thought he's a muslim (Aniruddin) but when I looked back at his name, he's got an Hindu name (Aniruddh). Actually he's working at the same company building. He got his scooter and put it on the back. Since he recognises me and so am I, so we just talked and talked all the way to Kelana Mahkota Condom. He's from Bangalore and is taking is master degree in Sedi college. Now, he just started his internship with the company since last week. He complained about the bus service and plans to buy a motorcycle so he could save on his Grab fare. I told him it's better to take a Grab instead he buy a motorbike since he's going to be here for another 8 months. He told me that his dad is a doctor and was working at various southeast countries, ie Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and Malaysia too.

6.44pm, YTL an amoi at Coolshield Concept Store Kelana Jaya, Jalan SS 5b/4 sending to Pangsapuri Desa Saujana Seri Kembangan.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...