PROMO AND TRY NOT TO PAY

Friday, 11 January 2018.

Morning only got one fish.

7.32am, SEY a Korean young lady at One Ampang Avenue (North Point) going to Eastin Hotel. Most of the journey she spoke to her Korean friend on the phone. While approaching the hotel, she also called and spoke to a Malay friend inviting him for makan (breakfast). At the dropoff, I saw she got promo rm20 (walahweh). And she thought she was using Grabpay, but I told her that it should be cash fare. She said sorry and paid me.

Dear diary, after more than 3 years driving Grab, now I think I already knew what type of payment they're going to pay.

===================

After work ...

Job no. 1
A Malay lady with lots of small bags at Jalan Pantun Satu U2/31a going to far far away Fraser Place KLCC.

Job no. 2
An Indian young woman at G Tower sending to 1 Mont Kiara.

Job no. 3
An Indian lady at Crust (x) Chilis the new mall going to Pandan Jaya. Today is her second day of working there, a new chilis branch from KLCC.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...