I DIDN'T COUNT THE MONEY

Tuesday, 15 January 2019.

6.46am, CHB an Indian boy with his grandma at Rose Apartment sendinn to PPUM (Hospital UM). At the entrance guard post, I turned back my cab and stopped infront of the entrance. The boy came in the cab leaving his grandma behind with her stick. The old woman walked akwardly to my cab and I felt pity and came down to help her in. Later I asked the boy why he didnt help his grandma and he only smiled. I reckon that the old lady like to talk, but since we not knowing each other yet, so we just kept quiet all the way to the hospital. At the last traffic light then she talked a bit about how bad the government hospital staff service treated the patients, especially the old people like her. I just nodded and agreed. "Ituhari penah saya datang naik bas. Dengan jem lagi, sampai sudah pukul 10. Nombor sudah habis. Dia orang suruh saya balik!" she talked like an angry old mom. "Dulu penah jugak bila sampai diaorang suruh saya terus mau check darah! Saya belum sarapan belum makan pagi lagi!" Actually she came for her eyes' checkup since she already completed her eye operations few weeks ago. The boy is an OKU and he's not going to school today to accompany her.

At 8.02am, I got ping from nearby Brunsfield Riverview Condom going to Giant Shah Alam for rm8 (high fare). But I ignored it.

8.03am, SAG an Indian young man at nearby Prima U1 Seri Hijauan Condom going to Jalan Opera C U2/C Taman TTDI Jaya. The distance is about 3km, but the fare is quite high, ie rm13. So I take him. The traffic jam is quite bad, but there's a traffic police controlling it, so it's not a big problem. At the dropoff, he give one ringgit notes which I dont count them. So I put the money to the center compartment under my left arm. Then after he open the door, suddenly he gave me another ringgit. "Tadi tak cukuplah bang, dua belas ringgit je," he said while looking at me. I said no worries and I took the money.

=================

After work ...

JAX at MiCare Jalan Astaka U8/84 Bukit Jelutong going to Sunway Clio Hotel. When I arrived at the company gate, I just parked outside. She asked me to go to the inside lobby. There's no signage or direction to which lobby. "I'm with a luggage," so I drive to the back lobby. I saw the amoi with a pink big wheel baggage.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...