TOO MANY LADY DRIVERS NOW



Wednesday, 16 January 2019.

Job no. 1.
SEE an Indian guy at Jalan Merbah 3 Kawasan Perindustrian Puchong, near IOI mall. He tried to ask me many questions but I was not interested. I told him that I'm driving Grab as a partime job now. "Sekarang banyak perempuan jadi driver jugak," he said. I sent the guy to Signature hotel Desa Sri Hartamas.

Job no. 2.
WAL a pinoy (I guess) with his friend at nearby Mazda Malaysia Plaza Crystal going to Plaza Arkadia, Desa Parkcity. At the dropoff, he made sure I include the toll fare because he wants to claim it to the company.

Job no. 3.
KAL 2 Bangla men at the same Plaza Arkadia lobby sending to Khatiza Enterprise Lorong Brunei 2 Pudu.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...