SICK PEOPLE ALSO WANTS TO EAT NASI LEMAK

Monday, 7 January 2018.

Morning no fish.

After work, got 2 fish.

6.06pm, RAR an Indian girl at Efficient E-Solutions Jalan Astaka U8/82. It was a bad traffic jam. It took me half an hour to get into the Lebuhraya Persekutuan. I sent the quiet girl to Icon Residenz @ Icon City PJ.

7.14pm, PEARL an Indian family ping me while I was at NPE highway and missed the nearest uturn and costed me another 3 km to get to the MDZ Hemodialysis Center for 13 minutes. Since they're not cancelling the job, I just slowly pick them up. Her mom's on the wheelchair and later sat next to me. She, her mom and 3 little kids sitting in the middle row seat. The wheelchair I pushed it up to the back. Then I asked them to stop at the Petronas gas station since I want to pee. At the same she wanted to take some money at the atm. After I back to the cab, the old sick lady said she wanted to buy nasi lemak for the kids since they've been not having any meals while waiting at the hemodialysis center. Then I turned back to the abang nasi lemak at the traffic junction bus stop. When arrived there, she went down and approached the seller but soon she came back with unhappy face and told me that the nasi lemak already finished, "dah habis." Aiseh. So I told them maybe they could buy some nasi at nearby kedai mamak. They said okay. But when we arrived at the kedai mamak, the old lady felt uneasy and told me to drive further up. But I showed them that there's "Nasi Lemak Panas" written inside the restaurant! So she went down and asked about the nasi lemak which luckily is available.

Dear diary, actually the lady gave me rm5 tips because I sent them back to the nasi lemak stall just now. Frankly I wanted to treat them since I felt pity to see the old sick lady.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...