KEPOH LADY

Friday, 4 January 2018.

At 6.41am, got ping from the same INT a Malay lady at nearby Pangsapuri Kristal. I took her up last week. I felt regret. Fortunately she asked me, "hye, boleh tungu 5 minit?" Then I cancelled and my CR became 4.8%.

6.46am, ahkak NOR a Malay lady at Jalan Bukit Indah 2/1, next to my old house. I really regret selling that house. The lady brought with her some plastic bags of breakfast for her friends who're staying in Fahrenheit hotel. This "kepoh" lady liked to talk and talk. I felt uneasy as she talked like a little girl. First, she complained about current children issue on the first of their school where the parents are willing to stay at the school. "Dulu mak bapak saya takde pun tungu kat sekolah, pepandai lah saya pegi sekolah sendiri," she told me. I said, during the old days some parents also got carried away by staying at the school. "Bukan saya, " wahlaweh, this lady never wanted to be on losing side. Then she screamed at me while I was taking the shortcut on Jalan Kosas due to traffic jam. “Cek tak takut ke orang nampak dashcam ni?” “Susah nak cari orang jual sarapan kat tempat kita tuh!” I told her that there’re many kesai mamak at the back of the Fahrenheit mall.

====



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...