DRIVE CAREFULLY HE SAID

Wednesday, 9 January 2018.

7.23am, an amoi at Kiara Residence 20 going to Paradign Mall. She asked me to cum inside to Block C, but when I arrived she's still not there at the lobby.

The morning rush hour traffic was really bad. I asked her on better route, otherwise I just follow my GPS (Waze & Google maps).

Instead of 41min (for 18km), and there's a red cones blockage on LDP, so it took me more than one hour to reach the Paradigm mall.

I apologised to her for the delay due to the traffic jam. "No," she replied while opening the door, "I'm sorry for you!" Lajaiao lah.

================

After work, run errands to Sunway Mentari.
Break at Masjid Sunway, pee and pray.

Then driving to TBS bus terminal, still no ping.

8.17pm, RUF an Indon couple at LRT Sungai Besi going to Perdana Selatan Coa (South City Plaza). Not much talking. At the dropoff, infront of the condom entrance, he said, "pandu hati-hati ye."

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...