18 TRIPS TO COMPLETE QUEST OF EXTRA RM35



Sunday, 23 October 2017.
Yesterday I reckoned that Uber offer the drivers if they can complete 18 trips, we can earn extra rm35. So yesterday, I completed 14 trips since in the morning. Since I retired early yesterday evening, so today I just wanted to complete it, ie 4 more trips to go.

Starting the car engine and Uber apps at 2.52pm. The odometer reads 116,605km.

Trip no. 1.
3.03pm, 4min 800m to pickup SARA at Flat Taman Mulia Jaya Ampang. At first I thought the rider was a girl. But when I called, and later inside the cab, I realised his name is Saravanan. Lol. He works in restoran kedai makan and today his last off day to celebrate deepavali. I send him to Giant spectrum.

Trip no. 2.
3.22pm, 4min 700m to pickup FID a young man at LRT Ampang. This chubby man likes to talk too. He works as an offshore technician and now planting 'anggur' you know. "Oil and gas now no good la uncle," he said, "I used to work rotatingly but full 3 months on the offshore platform and the salary is not as much as you think." I send him to TBun Ampang Putra.

Trip no. 3.
3.53pm, 6min 1.2km to pickup ARI an Arab lady at Jalan Mengkuang Desa Pahlawan on Embassy Row. I send the lady to Binjai Soho.

Then I set the next and final destination to my house in Bukit Belacan.

Trip no. 4.
4.25pm, 3min 60mm on the opposite side of KLCC, ie Avenue K. CHA at first I thought a meksalleh, but when I called the sexy amoi with short pant talk fluent Malay, "saya kat lobby lah uncle." Inside the cab we dont talk much. I send her to Ampang BOulevard, which is on the direction to my home.

So today I completed 4 trips and got extra rm35 on Quest. Okay lah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...