SUNDAY UBER JB

Jalan Tebrau near Plaza Pelangi traffic junction.

Sunday, 29 October 2017.
Starting the car engine and Uber apps at 5.06pm. The odometer reads at 117,631km.

5.24pm, 10min 1.8km to pickup SFA at Todays Market going to Bus Terminal Masai.

5.42pm, 5min 900m to pickup 4 Vietnamese ahmoys at Kipmart sending to Permas 7 (Block Q). TYN put a wrong location on the first Kipmart entrance. At first I wanted just to wait for 5min, I felt pity for her, so I called her, and she spoke very good Malay and said on the other fruit entrance. They just bought a lot of wet groceries inside the plastics bags and later throw them on the car boot. Later, TYN who sat next to me asked to wind down the window - I guess due to the fishy fishy smell from the boot. Note: I put on deodorant before starting the Uber apps okay! Actually I dont mind, so I wound down my window also. At the dropoff, she was surprised and shocked bcoz the fare was rm5 higher than on her handphone. When I checked, she got balance due from the previous rider. But she said angrily, "no lah uncle, drebar tu yang kensel." Aiyah. But they paid the full amount.

Break at Shell Permas Jaya. Fillup the ron95 for rm30 (13.67liter). 6.20pm already.

6.25pm, 8km 3.1km to pickup RFI at Jalan Mersawa. 4 Indon young men going to Kampung Pasir Gudang Baru. Again, they brought some fish rods and caught fish but bundle them inside a plastic bag too.

6.40pm, nearby Sidik at Jalan Platinum Utama sending to Bus Terminal Masai. This Lombok man likes to talk too. He was surprised that I was arrived earlier than he thought, ie less than 3 minutes. Normally other drivers would take 10-12 minutes to reach his premise. So he just lucky, I told him.

7.01pm, nearby Muhammad at the Bus Terminal Masai. However, when arrived, I called him and we shouted to each other. I dont understand what the Bangla said and not sure where he was waiting at. So after 5min lapse, he cancelled and I got rm5 fare. Good lah.

7.10pm, MBB at Jalan Bayu 8. 2 Banglas with a pack or rice going to nearby Shell station at Jalan Masai Lama.

Near missed when I tried to drive and enter to other lane on the sharp corner which was dark. Pheww. Manage to stop at Petronas gas station to pee and pray.

7.36pm, 8min 4.7km to pickup a local Chinese couple at Jalan Jelatan 35 sending to CIQ. Now I know why so many people wanting to stop at the flyover near the CIQ instead going to the CIQ bus stop down there or JB Sentral on the side of the building.

Set to HOME.

8.25pm, JAM ping me from Cold Storage Plaza Pelangi, but he put the pin at the wrong location. I waited 5min then I cancelled. The second time he ping, I called him, but when driving to him, I reckon it's not worth it to pick him up. Later I cancelled with remark - 'dont charge to rider."

8.56pm, JET a young man at Holiday Villa hotel open the back door to his ahmoy. Before reaching her house, she wanted to stop at the nearby convenience store to buy chewing gum. Later she asked me, "uncle, just now when pickup me at the hotel, do you smell alcohol?" Aiyah, I said to her, no alcohol smell, only your perfume smell. She said, "thank you uncle." I think this ahmoy is still under age school girl who got drunk with her boyfriend at the hotel. Hush hush you uncle.

No ping until I reached my HOME sweet HOME.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...