MOTHERLY LOVE



Wednesday, 11 Oct 2017.
Starts at 5.58am. Odometer reads 114,872km.

Ironically, this early morning I got many many pings from far far away. It seems that I am the only one who is driving in this big city. It's either all the JB Uber drivers are on strike or there are too may riders wanting to go to work at the same time! Since I decided to take riders which are within 10 minutes and below 10km range only, so I ignore all of them.

6.17am, 16min 9.8km, ABS' wife at Jalan Keembong Johor Jaya sending to Sekolah Paragon Plentong. 1.2x surge.

6.44am, 12min 5.2km, NVN a student standard 4 at Jalan Mutiara Emas 9/11 sending to Sekolah Taman Desa Tebrau. 1.3x surge.

7.10am, 6min 1.5km a nearby chinese boy at Jalan Gaya 10 sending to the same Sekolah Taman Desa Tebrau. 1.2x surge.

7.24am, got ping 12min 3.6km from MLR at Jalan Kenanga 1/8. She send message asking me to cum faster. Aiyah. I replied, "I cannot fly." When arrived and waited for 5 minute I cancelled bcoz no rider show. Later she ping again, I accepted, then I purposely cancelleh. Just for fun.

7.48am, 12min 4.4km, AAA at Aeon Tebrau City bus stop. 2 Mynmar men going to Jalan Keris 1. 1.3x surge.

Break at surau Sri Tebrau.




8.43am, 3min 0.5km WOO ping me from nearby foodcourt asking to send her daughter to Jalan Permas 4/6. 1.5x surge.

9.29am, 4min 0.9km nearby MOD at Jalan Permas 2/14 with his elderly mom. They are going to Pasir Gudang Health clinic. This sick man walked slowly to my cab and sat next to me. He liked to talk and complained about Grab that the apps cannot find the destination of the clinic. I told him that it is then my faith 'rezeki' to send him. He just laugh. He just got sick 2 months ago, and now trying to get subsidised 'bantuan' from Baitulmal JB. Now he needs to do dialysis 3 times I feel pity to him. The mother also likes to talk too. She said it's quite for them to bear with the problem of having him sick especially on transportation and money of course. Currently, they get the petty cash from Baitulmal Pasir Gudang but day by day basis, temporarily before Baitulmal JB approved the subsidy later. Now the mom needs to take care of him as his wife (I can smell the crisis here) not wanting to look after him. His kids also not staying with him. I told them, "dulu makcik jaga abang masa kecik, dah tua bangka pun makcik jaga lagi," meaning your mother still take care and pamper you from your baby child and now at this age also your mother still need to do it! They just laughing.

9.58am, GPT at Jalan 9/9 Taman Air Biru. 2 pax of Nepal with their wet groceries. I send them to Jalan Suasa.

10.34am, NTK at Jalan 8/21 Taman Air Biru going to Politeknik Komuniti Pasir Gudang.

Going straight HOME sweet home. Take a break.



1.57pm, I started the car engine and Uber apps.

2.04pm, 9min 2.5km to pickup 3 amois at Jalan Cenderai apartment Taman Megah Ria going to Permas Jaya. This amoi who sitting next to me looks very langsi. Charcheebye lah.

2.29pm, 13min 6.6km to pickup DNN with his bf at Jalan Api-api 5. This matcha just wanted to go to Jalan Ketapang 9, which is only 830meters. You can walk lah. It's a promo some more. Pundelela.

2.44pm, 11min 7.3km to pickup JIA at her family bungalow. I need to call her at the guard house asking for her house number. Charcheebye lah, she should know better. I sent the amoi with gray fake hair to KSL City Mall.

3.25pm, 9min 3.9km to pickup SHL a young student girl at Jalan Yahya Awal school sending home at nearby Bandar Saujana. I can see the house roof from here. Such a lazy rider.

3.41pm, 6min 1.7km to pickup FRD at the same location as SHL. 4 young school boys going to Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar. Instead I just dropped them at the opposite Mcd.

MIRACLE AT PARAGON RESIDENCE STRAITS VIEW

3.56pm, 5min 1.6km to pickup PAY at Paragon Residence Straits View. I didnt go in to the lobby. Just waited outside since the apps showing the countdown of my arrival. No call no message from him. After 5min, I cancel of 'no rider show'. The rider was fined rm5.

4.08pm, 5min 1.3km to pickup SHK and his sister I think at Sultanah Aminah Hospital. I send them back to the Paragon Residence Straits View condo. This time I go inside the lobby.

4.21pm, 1min 0km just outside the Paragon condo. After minutes, I cancel of 'no rider show' again. I got rm3.75.

4.33pm, I ended the apps bcoz I need to do some run errands to Pengerang.

Dear diary, today I manage to complete 14 Uber trips with 6.34hours online. The fare is just meagre. OTL

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...