MY SUGAR DADDY IS GETTING OLD

McD and Tesco Seri Alam.

Wednesday, 3 October 2017.
Start the car engine and Uber apps at 6.29pm. The odometer reads at 114,029km.

6.33pm, 11min 3.8km, SVN from inside UniKL Mitec sending to McD Seri Alam. He prefers to use Uber instead of Grab due to live onscreen driver navigation. I donated 88 sen.

7.08pm, DYA 10min 4.5km, the surging at 1.4x, but later she cancelled.

7.08pm, 7min 1.1km Nicole, 2 chinese ladies at Jalan Tembusu 9 sending to nearby Jalan Balau 17. I donated 76 sen.

7.24pm, break at Surau Al-syairah Balau Angkasa. Pee and pray.

7.37pm, 18min 6.9km - I ignore
7.40pm, 13min 9.1km - I ignore

7.52pm, 7min 3.8km, NUR at Oriental Hotel masai going to Jalan Mawar 15. An Indon lady talks too much. Been here for 13 here but her Malay still not fluent. She said her Indon husband was dead due traffic accident which I dont believe her. Whatever lah. She used had sugar daddy but now no more as he is getting old at 65 who worked in Pengerang last time, everymonth she received rm1500 without wedlock and got 1 condominium. Even he gave her rm35k from his KWSP for her to build a decent house in Surabaya. She needs to work hard now to earn the money to support her 3 kids still studying in Malang, Indon. When almost reaching the dropoff point, we saw one house full of Pakistan men. "Ah, " she said, "why so many Pakistan people here?" I told her, "kontole gedi." She laughed, and looked at me. I smiled only at her and she smile back to me. OTL I donated 62 sen.

8.22pm, 9min 5.3km, HEN at Jalan Jati Pasir Gudang, 3 pax of young Indon men going to Kipmart. I donated 67 sen.

8.55pm, break at Petronas Bukit Dahlia to pee and fillup ron95 for rm40 (18.5l).

9.01pm, 5min 1.0km to pickup WRN at bus terminal Masai. This matcha likes to talk too. 35 years old man working in Jb and commutes to home every day by bus and friend's car. He bought the house already and plan to purchase a car very soon after getting bonus by end of the year. When talk about 'jodoh' and girls, he said, "nowadays uncle, girls just materialistic, even asking me why not working in Singapore with bigger currency!" I send him to Jalan Helang Taman Scientex. I donated 22 sen.

9.34pm, SML 4min 0.8km at nearby jalan Kijang 13 Taman Scientex but I made a wrong turn. Aiyah. I send the guy to pickup his wife at Econsave Kota Masai. His wife drove the car but due to ther eye's problem he needs to drive her back home.

9.55pm, KLY 12min 5.2km at far far away Apartment Seri Ilham E. When halfway, she cancelled. Good lah.

10.01pm, 9min 5.3km - I ignore

Actually I plan to take the last ride nearby and plan to stop driving Uber before 10pm, but...

10.06pm, 9min 4.4km MDD at bus stop near Maybank Masai. He set the wrong ping location. He complained that he was waiting for the bus for a long long time. "Aiyah uncle," he said, "I was waited here since 9 oclock and this bus never arrived when you need one!" This gendut man brought a foldable but light table with him. We talk and talk. When asked why not he taking the teksi, he replied, "teksi so much expensive la uncle." He is selling quran at Politek but rather go back to Larkin to rent cheaper budget hostel there for rm20 only. He is also selling hair shampoo 'pomade' which he pronounced it as 'pomed'. OTL

I set the next destination to HOME.

10.53PM, ADT 3 pax of Vietnamese guys at Larkin Sentral. His pin location is wrong at far far away at old police station. Luckily he mentioned waiting at KFC Larkin Sentral. So I pickup and send them to Jalan Storey JB.

11.05pm. Feeling tired, I switch off the apps and drive home sweet home.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...