I ARRIVED I WAITED 5 MINUTES THEN I CANCELLED TO GET RM5



Lotte Chemical Titan Jalan Tembaga during dawn this morning.

Thursday, 26 October 2017.

PART I.
Starts the car engine and Uber apps at 6.03am at 117,108km.

Trip 1 to 5.
6.07am, 11km 4.5km RDY at Jalan Bayan 31/2 Taman Megah Ria. I reckon this is my second time picking them up. 4 pax to their factory at Jalan Tembaga 2.

6.34am, 13min 8km SIC at Jalan Balau 15 sending to Jalan Bukit 3. At dropoff, the fare was rm5.76 but I asked to pay only rm5, but he insisted to pay rm6. Okay lah.

6.57am, 13min 5.7km NFH at Flat Tasek 64. When I arrived, I waited 5min, then I cancelled with reason 'no rider show'. But minutes later she called me twice which I ignored. Very bad of me. Actually my dear diary, she sent me text already to pickup at Blok K, but I didnt aware bcoz on the other handphone which was on silent mode. Bad, bad of me.

7.16am, 8min 4.4km to pickup FEQ at IPD Seri Alam. Ironically I sent her to the same spot Flat Tasek 64 I waited for NFH just now. Bad, bad, and I feel bad of me. Let's move on.

7.55am, MLA and her little boy at Restoran Habib going to Taman Cahaya Masai.

Break at Petronas Cahaya Masai and decided to go home since wife already calling calling to send her to Jakel JB. Aiyah.

PART II.

Starts the car engine and Uber apps at 2.44Pm at 117,177km.

Trip no. 6.
2.50pm, 9min 4.5km to pickup an old apek at Jalan Bayan 65 sending to Plaza Sentosa JB. A 74 year old man who has lame leg and he likes to talk too. He said his knee got problem, due to no more lubricant already. He is not prepared to get operatoin on his knees.

Sri Maju Carwash, Taman Pelangi.

Break at carwash Pelangi and eat Briyani Daging (lamb) at Pelangi Briyani.

4.43pm, Ann at CIQ called and later cancelled bcoz she couldnt wait for 8 minutes.

Trip no. 7.
4.50pm, 4min 1.7km to pickup MOD in the middle of the busy Lingkaran Dalam highway. Sending him to Restoran Yasin.

Break at Masjid Kolam Ayer. Pee and pray.

Trip no. 8 to 12.
5.18pm, MOL and his wife and his boy at Larkin Sentral. When hopped in the cab, they complained about teksi in the stand not wanting to use meter. The teksi drivers also asking for rm30 for the distance that Uber fare is only rm10 for 10km. "If they asked me rm20 also no problem, but rm30 is too much," the wife said. I sent them to Taman Munsyi Abdullah. "Now they complain that nobody want to ride with them (the teksi)," MOL said again, " and they just blamed it on Uber!" Why not blame it on JDT - I said inside my heart only lah. The boy was also talkative, spoke in Malay and sometimes English. Once MOL while talking to me, the boy talking too. "Next time please dont talk while people are talking okay boy?" scold MOL. "Okay now, what you want to say?" asked the father in minutes later. And the boy was sulking and said doesnt want to talk anymore!
When arrived, the fare was rm13.87, but I asked to pay only rm13. "Takpe, you take twenty, give me the balance thirty," MOL said while handing me the rm50 note. You see dear diary, the guy living in the low cost house with a white BMW on his porch reminds me of the Altimet song of "Amboi".

5.43pm, MUJ and his bf, 2 pax of Indon men at Jalan Dian 7 going to Jalan Cempedak Kampung Pasir. We talk and talk while on the trip. "It's so expensive to go balik kampung during raya lah wak," the other pak indon who is sitting next to me said, "seribu ringgit satu penerbangan dari Senai airport. Kalau naik pesawat dari Batam agak murah dalam rm600, tapi leceh mau amek masa ke sana naik feri lagi."

6.03pm, a nearby FEE at Jalan Titiwangsa 3/3 near Kipmart Tampoi. This good looking Malay young lady is polite and likes to talk too. She asked me, "how long have you driving uber, uncle?" She works as an Interior Designer. Her dad just passed away due to colon cancer and used to work at the same office as me now. They used to stay at Taman Rinting but many bad tragedies happening there, ie domestic violence and thieves and mugs. I send her to Jalan Austin Perdana 2/13. She didnt have the small change and wanted to get it from her mom inside the house, but I said "no worries," and let her go with less rm1.66 fare while smiling at her. And she smile back at me. Hehe2.

6.31pm, DHR at McD Smart next to abandoned Carrefour send the local Indian girl back home at Jalan Austin Perdana 5/9.

6.56pm, YON at Jalan Setia 10/3 sending to Jalan Austin Heights but stopped at Jalan Setia 9/5 first.

Break at Masjid Taman Daya.

Trip 13 to 16.
8.01pm, a local Indian guy, THR and his bf at Jalan Sagu 2 sending to Jalang Pinang 13, but stopped at Jalan Saga 15.

8.13pm, while on previous trip, a local Chinese boy at nearby Jalan Pinang 15 going to McD Austin Heights.

8.26pm, LEZ an Iranian at Water Theme park with his Pinoy girl sending near to Sedap Corner JB.

I set destination to HOME.

9.15pm, FRD a local chinese lady at Plaza Pelangi going home at Jalan Bersatu Taman Serene. She got free ride.

No ping until HOME. Okay lah.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...