KARMA BACK AT YOU

Beuatiful sunrise at TS Hotel Taman Scientex this morning.

Saturday, 14 October 2017.
Starting the car engine and Uber apps at 6.43am.

6.45am, 14min 6.1km to pickup HND at TS Hotel Taman Scientex. He texted me first. I replied would be arrived in 15min. He said ok. Actually I arrived earlier. He asked me to wait and promised to pay me extra money. I waited for 5 min as per Uber apps. After 7min, no rider show I cancelled and he would pay rm5 fine.

7.08am, 10min 5.7km to pickup SRA's brother at Jalan Serindit Taman Scientex going to Sekolah Dato Penggawa Timur Masai.

7.35am, 4min 900m to pickup amoi and her golden girls at Pejabat Pos Masai. I sent them to JB CIQ, but they wanted to have breakfast nearby there first.

8.06am, 5min 2.5km to pickup BBR. I made a mistake when my buzzer turned on which I thought he cancelled. So I parked then realised that he still on the waiting. So I drove to him, then as expected he cancelled. Kannina.

8.11am, FRN on the other side of JB Sentral. Sending the young man to D'Tasik Service Apartment, Larkin.

Break at Petronas Larkin and fill up ron95 form rm45? I didnt take the receipt.

9.14am, JFR at Jalan Nong Chik Height going to JB Sentral. He said I am his second driver after the first cancelling on him. He reckons only the chinese drivers wont come to the Bumi only semi detached house. I dont believe him.

9.53am, 6min 2.4km PNG at Jalan Storey Kim Teck Park going to far far away Jalan Setia 12/23 Taman Setia Indah. PNG likes to talk and talk even his Malay is not very good just like other local chinese. He is working in Ang Mo Kio on the night shifts. He rents the house in JB and very much cheaper and rather commutes everyday to Singapore. When almost arrived at his rented house, there is a fallen lamp-post by the middle of the road. He told me that his friend also kanna saman bcoz hitting 3 lamp-posts last time when he was drunk. "One tiang one thousand ringgit bro," he said and laughed.

Break at nearby Petronas Setia Indah, to pee and buy some jajan.

BAD KARMA BACK TO ME

10.52am, 3min 1.3km to pickup JRR. This is my karma. Even I already arrived at the Maslee wet market, I reckon the Indian guy is bringing a full of wet fish on the trolley. So I decided not to take him as I dont want to wet my boot and got smelly odor and let the apps lapsed for 5min. I was so rude.

So I parked again at the Petronas gas station.

11.03am, 2min 200meter OMN at the same Maslee wet market. 4 pax of pinoys bringin wet veggies and fish and meats to the boot. I didnt realised until I dropped them off at their house and saw a pig ear on one of the plastic bags the guys brought. Fucked myself. I was kanna condemned for my bad karma I did to the Indian uncle before this trip, I think. Cry cry also no used now.

11.20am, IVY at Jalan Delima 2/3 going to Aeon Tebrau City.

I set destination to HOME.

11.43am, got ping from S at SMK Taman Johor Jaya but I was fooled by the Waze and returned back to the Aeon Tebrau City. So I cancelled the trip without charging the rider.

11.51am, 10min 2.2km to pickup XUN at Jalan Anggerik 48 sending to Jalan Seroja 6.

No ping on the set destination. I drove straight HOME.

This afternoon, after a noon nap, I accompanied my wife and sons going to Today's Market and Tesco to buy his shirts and some groceries.

4.24pm, I started the car engine and the Uber apps again.

4.45pm, 5min 1.1km to pickup a chinese boy at Jalan Tasek 60 shoplots and send him to Sri Intan Apartment. Drop off outside the apartment only.

4.54pm, 6min 2.3km to pickup DYN and her gf at Pasaraya Sakan Seri Alam going to Aeon Tebrau City.

Break to some sports at Jalan Rosmerah and Jalan Bakawali.

6.05pm, 5min 1.3km to pickup 2 chinese boys at Jalan Bakawali 18 to send them to nearby Hong Kong Bay Restaurant, Jalan Dedap 22.

Break at Petronas Jalan Rosmerah to pee only.

6.51pm, 9min 3.2km to pickup SHN, a housewife with 3 little boy at Tesco Extra Plentong. Send them back home at Jalan Tembusu 3 Taman Ayer Molek. At first I thought Jalan Tembusu Taman Rinting. At her house, she got not enough money to pay me of rm5. So got it back from her husband in the house and paid me.

7.19pm, 7min 1.9km to pickup MRZ at Jalan Molek 2/11. But arriving at the pickup point, and after shouting which I cannot understand her English, I cancel with 'no rider show' reason.

7.32pm, 10min 6.1km, 2 chinese boys at Aeon Tebrau City going to Jalan Danau 20, Taman Desa Jaya.

Break at Petronas Desa Cemerlang to pray and pee.

8.12pm, a Chinese guy at Jalan Sasa 6 sending to far far away Jalan Denai 23 Taman Bukit Jaya Ulu Traim. Sure no rider back to the city. Aiyah. At dropoff point, he gave me rm20 bill for a rm10 ride. After a while, I called him and returned the balance back.

I set destination to HOME but no ping. So I drove straight HOME sweet HOME at 9.15pm.

Today, I managed to complete 15 trips, with 8:14 hours. The income is not very good.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...