SHE'S SO TIRED AND SLEPT ON MY CAB

She's so tired... On the way to Senai Industrial factory...

Sunday, 15 October 2017.
Today is my first daughter's birthday.

Starting the car engine and Uber apps at 5.56am at 115,451km on odometer reading.

6.05am, 10min 4.1km to pickup HSM at Jalan Bunga Kertas, opposite of Bus Terminal Masai. 2 Indon men going to The Zon Stulang Laut.

Break for taking sunrise at the Johor straits.

6.44am, RLF at the same The Zon lobby to send his Indon gf to Senai Econsave. The girl told me she wanted to sleep, and I said ok.

At the dropoff, I went to makcik selling kueh and mee goreng, but no nasi lemak. "Budak-budak nih tak sukak nasi lemak, wak," said the Indon makcik referring to many Indon factory workers and girls who just arrived by the blue factory buses. Ooo okay lah. So I bought just 3 pieces of kuih karipap, keria and kasturi.

7.16am, 9min 3.3km to pickup ERW at far far away Jalan Eco Park Garden II. The couple was waiting for me by the roadside on the bridge. I send them to Econsave. I can smell the alcohol arak and I wound down the front windows. They dont mind. At the bus-stop infront of the Econsave, but suddenly they wanted to go the Westlife II factory for the cewek and Jalan Idaman for the cowok. I dealt tepi.

Break at Petron Jalan Seelong Senaijaya to fill up ron95 fro rm50. Pee too.
I got few ping from far far away, ie with more 10km or 10minutes away, so I ignored them.

8.24am, 5min 9.2km, to pickup TAI's wife on the other side of Senai old town. The Vietnamese ahmoi can speak Malay very good. "Tak pandai ckpla uncle, baru 2 tahun kerja sini," she said shyly. When asked about the kid, she told me, "skrg takde anak, balik Vietnam nnti baru buat anak." I send her home at Taman Idaman flat. Before dropoff, I got ping from AFN.

8.46am, 13min 9.2km to pickup awaiting AFN, a Batam girl. I know, I know, she waited so long already. What can I say? This is an Uber system that allows B2B and I forgot to switch off the 'stop new request' button while driving TAI's wife just now. So she keeps text me using the apps as shown below. Later insisde the cab, she likes to talk too. I asked, she said, "saya org Indon lah uncle.." Wah, her Malay so good. "Saya Batam, tak sama pulau Jawa," she said again. Ooo okay, I said, Batam was part of Kepulauan Johor Riau Lingga empire last time, so the bahasa should be sound the same. I send her to pickup her cowok at Jalan Murni. Her cowok smells bad like not taking bath for a week. So I wound down the front windows too. Later I 'deal tepi' to send the couple to PLaza Angsana.

If you cannot wait, please cancel...

9.33am, 10min 6.7km to pikcup ANN and her family, 5 pax with 2kids. I can just ignore them, but I am no mood to argue. Pande*lela lah. Even the pickup pin location was wrong. I send them to Kipmart Tampoi, but they wanted to go to the Indian bazaar for Deepavali festival.

I set destination to HOME. Not until in the middle of Pasir Gudang highway I got a far far away ping.

10.10am, 13min 6.5km to pickup SLM and his bf at Jalan Mustika Kampung Melayu Majidee. I saw a bunch of youngster wearing reunion black tshirts. I send SLM to Jalan Bina 1 Seri Alam. Before that, I stop to drop his bf at Jalan Palas 1 Pandan.

10.42am, i turn off the apps and drive straight HOME.

I dont drive Uber in the evening, since wife already calling calling to send off my boy back to his hostel in Melaka.

Hard earned money... before losing it to car fuel, maintenance and wear and tear...

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...