18 HOURS QUEUING FOR UBER XL

To see clearer image, please hover your mouse! Dont talk talk I never told you.

Saturday, 27 January 2018.

Starting cik Jnulekasnova engine and Uber & Grab apps at 7.51am. The odometer reads at 78,239km.

9.09am, HYE a china couple at Ansa Hotel BB going to Breakfast Thieves Bangsar. This is their first time, but I sent so many riders here. Justgrab.

9.29am, CHR 5 sarawak girls at Jln Limau Purut Bangsar sending to Bangsar Village II. Their perfume so nice.

10.06am, YUA 5 chinese young indons at TNB Dua Sentral going to Suria KLCC. They can speak Java too, better than me!

10.27am, NBL with his 2 daughters in school uniforms at Iraqi Embassy sending to M-City Ampang.

10.45am, HDA at One Ampang Avenue. When arrived, I went in her condom, but she walked outside, I saw her, later after shouting to each other, she called me to go outside. Aiyah. I sent her to Hotel Maya KLCC using Akleh as instructed by her. I dont mind. When asked, she said she is Iran but dressing so sexy.

11.05am, CHM 3 Thai girls at Vortex Suites sending to Berjaya Times Square with 3 big baggages. Later, I said "khap khun kharp" and smiled at her and she smiled back to me. ;p

12.11pm, QGK an Iraqi man with tattoes all over his body at D'Alamanda Ulu Pudu. He liked to talk and talk about religion, "ad-deen", suicide, jannah and hell. He spoke very well. He said, he still a Muslim and his wife is a lawyer and he got 2 kids. He's been here in Malaysia for 10 years and once fought with Iran drunk guy and got fined rm1800.

1.41pm, ELN at far far away 18min Dedaun Jalan Ampang sending to Mont Kiara Banyan Condom. This is her first time coming to the condom.

3.07pm, ADO at Grand Seasons Hotel with wife from Kuching coming here for his father operation at IJN tomorrow. He liked to talk and talk all the way to Mid Valley. He is working as electrical contractor to Pan Borneo highway project. “Once,” he said, “I tried to book teksi KL Sentral. But somehow not one teksi available and needed to call utsider teksi and most of them didnt want to take us. Aiyah! I just wanted to give them some money!” At first I dont nelieve him bcoz so many teksi queuing outside the KL sentral.

3.56pm, ARD at the same Dome midvalley, but need to pickup 23min due to stuck in traffic. Aiyah. I sent the young man to 9 Square Hotel Subang Permai. Justgrab.

After waiting without ping to KLIA, I drove straight to Landside. Pee and pray. Bought mihun goreng and teh o panas = rm5 at pakcik Iswara. Then I saw and talked to this one young driver who parked his car beside me. He is only driving Grab and just started 2 weeks ago. He said, “I waited here for two hours already and got queu no 300, just now suddenly my queue number goes back to 700!” I laughed at him and said, “welcome to the jungle of Grab drivers!”

6.09pm, CHR 4 china guys at KLIA1 going to Traders Hotel. Yay!

Dear diary, today is not the first time I drove straight to KLIA without a rider.



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...