THAIPUSAM DAY 2018

My new usb-fan to keep me cooler during "membangau" period.

Wednesday, 31 January 2018. Thaipusam day.

9.28am started. Set grab 6 seater to KLIA.

9.46am, a Korea family put a pickup location outside the Putra Residency, then texted to come outside. Aiyah. Then problem with her sandal. I sent them to Sunway Lagoon also wrong location.

Still on SD to KLIA, I thought. Stop at BHP Sunway, Masjid UM to Chow Kit, then I reckoned that the gps on grab apps got stucke. Kannina. So I set SD to KLIA for the second time. What a waste time.

12.19pm, stop behind Lot 10.

12.24pm, ASR a couple at Lot 10 Tealive entrance (which I dont see) going to nearby Aquaria.

12.50pm, 5 Korea boys, outside JW Merriot going to Safari hotel Ampang Point which cannot find too.

1.18pm, HRL 5 pax of pinoys at Bambu House Korea cafe going to G Tower.

1.58pm, MNG 5 pax local chinese youngsters at Zen Ampang Putra Residency sending to Pavilion KL.

Call it a day. Run errands at Balakong for product photography.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...