MEETING ANOTHER GRAB 6 SEATER DRIVER

10.43am at Jalan Pandai Mewah 1.

Monday, 29 January 2018.

6.59am, SHR ahkak at nearby terrace house hastily wanted to go LET Ampang. The traffic was bad and the fare was high.

7.45am, CHG an ahpek at 128 Jln U-thant going to Ritz Carlton. This ahpek liked to talk and talk about sultan jilake, unstabil economy now, 84 years with no sexual life, etc. “You should enjoy your life now enchek,” he said, “last time when I was at your age, I could fuck chewek 6 times a day. But now even to fuck free chewek once in a 6 months also hard!” At the dropoff, the fare was rm12.98, but I just wanted him to pay rm12 which shocked him. ”Why you so good to me?” he asked. Instead I wanted him to give me 5 star rating. “Sure,” he said, “5 star for sure and I still want to give rm13!” Wahlaweh.

8.31am, CHR 5 pax of Singapore executives at Grand Millenium sending to Menara Standard Chartered Taman Teknologi Malaysia.

10.28am, LEE at Jln Pandan Indah 1/1. A local chinese couple was hurrily paying the cofee they never finished up bcoz they thought I was arriving late. I sent them to Jln Pandan Mewah, but the location was wrong.

11.23am, KHA 4 pax of local Malay at Pinggiran Cempaka Ampang going to KLIA. The old man liked to talk all the way. They are flying to Vietnam.

12.50pm, BAT 6 Malay students at Warisan Puteri shoplots rushing to my cab like small kids who never got into a car! I sent them to D’Pulze Cyberjaya.

Run errands to Dengkil cowboy town, Charterfield then back to Cyberjaya, then again back to Landside. The ping was haywire on me today, ie after 2 hours waiting at Alimaju, then suddenly I need to requeue again. Kannina Grab.

8.15pm, arriving Landside and meeting with another grab 6 seater driver, drive ng Grand Lavina from Shah Alam. He registered Uber but haven’t started driving it yet.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...