TYRES REPLACEMENT DAY



Monday, 22 January 2018.

6.45am, CHN alone at PPR Merdeka Permai Ampang. I thought she was a Vietnamese ahmoi. I sent her to PJX H M Shah Tower PJ, next to Amcorp Mall.

7.38am, ALC alone a meksalleh ping from Camelia Bangsar South. No, actually she waited at the Capri lobby. No wonder lah I cannot find Camelia. I sent her to RHB First Avenue 1 Utama.

8.15am, ALX alone at TTDI Ascencia Bukit Kiara. An angmo waited by the roadside is going to Klia on the cheap-put Justgrap. On the Elite hiway, I just realised that my tank was empty already and almost stranded on the hiway. Luckily I managed to catch up with the Petronas just before the KLIA2 exit.

Without waiting the long queues at the Landside, I drove to Dengkil to find tyre workshop to replace all four old tyres. The cost of the damage was equivalent almost to a one week driving grabcar and uber income. Aiyah.

12.04pm, MQU at Jln Cyber Valley, a Bangla old business man going to Atria shopping Gallery.

12.55pm, WNE a local slim and tall Malay lady at Tropicana City Mall, with an India slim and tall lady too sending to far far away Bizzy Body Slimming Expert Bandar Botanic Klang.

Drive to PKNS shah alam.

2.47pm, MHM at MRCB Shah Alam asking me to swnd just 3 boxes of files to a friend waiting at Wisma Monorail Brickfields.

Break at klinik Ampang.

5.51pm, LST a local China man at Fawina Court sending to SJKC Chong Wen Jln Klang Lama.

6.33pm, EDD 6 pax of local chinese ladies and men at Nexus Bangsar South going to nearby Subang airport.

7.35pm, ILE at the same Subang airport just after I left the building. It took me another 8min to pickup her that waiting at McD. The lady liked to talk and talk all the way to jer home. She just came back from playing golf with her friends in Langkawi.

Driving straight to far far away Landside without rider and waiting for 3 hours before got Grabcar cheapput fare.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...