THEY RATHER SQUEEZED THEMSELVES LIKE SARDINES



Thursday, 18 January 2018.

5.43am, Petron Ampang Jaya to fillup ron95.

7.04am, after waiting for more than 1 hour, finally ALI 2 India muslim guys at Casa Residency Jln Calloway going to Seremban. Although I was not happy, I took the job.

8.47am, at Landside KLIA. Pee and pray.

11.00am, offline job to Klia2. To pickup Acheh family at The Replica Inn hotel Jln Alor.

12.01pm, KLIA ondway Petronas Cyberjaya.

12.33pm, NZM on normal Grabcar an Indian expatriate at MQA sending to far far away Menara TA KLCC.

5.05pm, it's raining already. An India muslim family at 217 Lorong Ampang 2 booking and calling me to come to their residence and they going to KLIA. When arrived, I waited for 7 min but patience is not my strength. I cancelled the job and left the residency. 5min later, he called but I dont answer. After 30min, and nobody wanted to take them to the airport (I guessed) he called again twice and I purposely not entertaining him and hope this is a lesson learned for him not to let your driver waiting while you are still not ready.

Dear diary, today also I forced myself to work longer hours driving around on Grabcar 6 seater. Reaching home at 1.30am in the morning. Aiyah.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...