MY FIRST GRAB 6-SEATER JOB AND WONT BE MY LAST

At landside, KLIA this evening.

Wednesday, 10 Jan 2018.

6.21am, JSP booked me but due to his apps problem he didnt expect me to pickup his wife at Jalan Pasar Pekan Ampang. Later inside my big cab, the nice lady who is working in the KLCC cafe liked to talk too and I sent her to Suria KLCC.

6.59am, ZAKIR KHAN a Pakistani wanted to send 8 workers on my cikJnulekasnova. I said no and asked him to book 2 cars. He cancelled.

7.20am, while waiting at Pavilion, got ping from IRW which I thought was Indon but he is from Argentina. A couple with a little girl. This is my first job on Grab 6-seater. I sent them to KLIA.

Start queue from 8.28am until ...

Met driver 1, from Bukit Jalil. First time stopping and queuing at Charterfield. Normally he wouldnt stop and driving straight to Putrajaya for the next job.

Met driver 2, FAZ at Cafe Harga Yahudi, Landside. The ex business man doing Grab flexi only. ”Careful with fake gps and asking higher fare feom your riders,” he warned me, “as Grab like to ban driver.” He is staying in Batang Kali near Genting and told me, "now Grab trip from KLIA to Rawang is based on kilometer, around rm170, normal airport fare of rm65! YOu should take it bang!"

Many drivers say that while waiting in queue at Charterfield and Landside, normally Grab will get the ping first even the queue number starting from 600+. But today I experience the different thing, and suddenly the miracle happens as Uber queue stagnant at 1-10 after 10 hours of waiting since this morning, the Grab 6 seater suddenly ping ...

7.01pm, madam WCM and her Brunei husband at KLIA arrival going to Hotel Royal Jln Walter Granier KL. Yay!

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...