SHAM’S EX WIFE CANNOT MOVE ON



Saturday, 6 December 2017.

Just one grab story.

Trip no 1.
Ms SLV at Jln Ampang 4E going to Suria KLCC. She didn’t expect I grab her with big mpv car. I told her that this is my second day driving grab. Then she told me abut her nephew who just started driving grab too yesterday. The nephew is still studying in Uni and try to find extra pocket money with his new Vios. Later she asked me wheter I knew her neighbor Sham who used to work as a banker. I said I don’t know him. So she started to tell me about Sham’s domestic problem. Now Sham is not working, and his second marriage also not successful. Aiyah.

Dear diary, today I got an airport uber job but after waiting more than 3 hours and got to run errands to Putrajaya, I decided to take Grab return job back to Suria KLCC.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...