DONT FORCE YOUR DRIVER TO DRIVE FASTER

On Jalan Kulai - Gunung Pulai. @2018.

Saturday, 20 January 2018.

8.38am, FDI a young jubah boy with his mother at Surau Ehsaniah Jalan Permai 10 Desa Lembah Permai Ampang. When I arrived, they didnt notice me, and later I reckoned that his smartphone apps didnt show my particulars. They were going to Balai Polis Pudu as the other relatives were waiting to go together to a funeral event in Batang Kali. The lady asked me to go fast fast as they were late 2 hours already. I told her it's not my fault. While on the way to the police station, the other party kept calling her to know here whereabouts. I dont care. Note. This is normal Grabcar fare.

9.22am, YZJ 5 pax of local chinese boys at Hotel Pudu Plaza going to KLIA2. Yay! Note. This is Grabcar 6-seater. When arrived at the KLIA departure hall, one of the boys sounded curious (in Chinese) as the fare was higher. YZJ who sat next to me told him, "this six seater mah!"

"Membangau" at Surau Fatimah for 4 hours is not a productive activity. My uber XL was suddenly kanna requeue again to 200+. Kannina. So I decided to drive straight to JB.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...