SLOW DAY

Petronas twin towers during dawn this morning. @2018

Wednesday, 24 January 2018.

4.45am, started earlier and a wish to get an airport trip.

5.45am, GYTHR ping me using UberX while I was still inside the house. She called me and I told her to wait 15min and she agreed to wait. But 5min later when I started the car engine, she cancelled. Panda lela lah.

7.09am, HNN at Laman Ceylon on UberXL alone going to Menara KEN TTDI. The “meksalleh” ate the fajitas inside my cab. I dont mind. The boost rate was 1.2x.

8.47am, CHR alone too at Jln Desa Kiara. He already waited outside the condom. The South African guy is going to Hospital Pantai to see his son who got virus infection on his ear. I mentioned about the Table Mountain and I think he impressed.

10.09am, LYD 6 pax of China ladies and ahmoi at ICC Pudu sending to Sentral Residence.

10.49am, job to KLIA was cancelled by me, but no auto refund. So I xalled Grab customer service later and he refunded it. But I already topup the Grab epay for rm100 at Petronas Bukit Bandaraya.

1.29pm, AAA an arab man with wife and 2 young kids at the Westin sending to Sunway Lagoon.

3.58pm, ASY 5 pax of Thais students at Pinnacle Sunway sending to Gem Inn Mall cyberjaya.

4.52pm, HNS a Malay boy student at SMK Cyberjaya going to Seri Puteri School. It was heavy rains.

Drive straight to Charterfield KLIA.
5.38pm until 8.38pm - membangau for 3 hours. But ironically, UberX is much faster than Grabcar. I wonder.

8.48pm, SBR ping at klia1 wanted to go hone at Ara Damansara. I cancelled, but luckily git ping on another UberXL.

8.51pm, DNS at the same KLIA1 sending to Sentul.





WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...