HIGH FARE TRIPS TODAY

Light rains at Landside, KLIA. @2018
Thursday, 11 Jan 2018.
Note. 383km, 12.00pm, 72,373km.
This morning, I run errands around AU2 Keramat.

9.28am, Petronas AU2 Keramat to fillup ron95 for rm92.

12.04pm, RDC at Gleneagles Hospital Ampang. An Indon Chinese family gave me wrong location at Emergency instead the other hospital lobby. I sent them to midvalley. They came from Palembang, asking me about local condominiums price etc. They laughed when one of his friends told him that he came to Melaka to get sunat (circumcise for a man). I told him it's not common for chinese men to get 'sunat', but he is also circumcised! THen he asked about the local price to get circumcised - cut and needled, clamped and total blackout. He said his was lasered which I heard for the first time.

12.59pm, JUI at Starbucks midvalley. 5 pax of local chinese executives going to HP tower.

1.35pm, CHR at Kementerian Dalam NEgeri (KDN) Jln Duta going to The Weld. An Italian married to pinoy girl with a little baby. I regret not take photo of them on my cab.

2.18pm, 5 pax of Brunei at Chow Kit which I cannot enter the alley. Then they waited near Hongleong bank and KFC Chow Kit. I sent them to Berjaya Times Square.

3.24pm, WND at Swiss Garden Hotel KL going to KLIA. Yay! They asked me to go faster and faster with extra tip. The Jakarta Indon family just transit here in KL after Istanbul trip.

4.45pm, break at Landside.

7.38pm, ALN at KLIA on grabcar going to Amaya Condo Subang.

9.04pm, Petronas Ara Damansara break.

Meeting new drivers everytime you are here is common.
Cafe Harga Yahudi, Landside, KLIA @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...