FOOLED BY WAZE



Sunday, 2 September 2018.

Started at 6.57am in JB.

7.10am, ARL 2 Indon mbak at busstop Flat Tasek 64 goinn to far far away SICK Malaysia Ulu Tiram.

Breakfast nearby kedai mamak. The service was poor.

8.07am, NIN an Indon mbak alone at Jalan Saga 16 sending to SDP Manifacturing Jalan Masyhur 1, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang.

8.16am, WUD an Indon cewek alone at the same SDP but after I left the kilang. I sent jer to Jalan Seroja 29.

8.30am, LAP ping me from PARC Regency Serviced infront of Tesco Extra Plentong. He asked to send 3 Nepal friends to JB City Square.

Update this blog, 9.17am.

9.24am, RAJ an Indian guy at JB Sentral back entrance going home at Jalan Harmoni 4/12, Taman Molek.

9.47am, NUD a Malay girl at Jalan Harmoni 5/3 sending KSL Resort Hotel. The main street parking infront of the hotel is now becoming one way.

Driving on Jalan Tebrau.

10.55am, POH 2 Bangla at Flexi Components Jalan Riang Utama Taman Gembira. The 2 Banglas were apparently new and couldn’t speak Malay nor English. I sent them to JB City Square.

Then at the the dropoff, suddenly a ahkak asking me to send 6 ladies to Plaza Angsana. They agreed to pay 6-seater and some of them looking for kedai mamak since they’ve just arrived from Batam.

11.49am, MAH an Indian uoung lady at Pangsapuri Fasa 13 Jalan Padi Malinja going to Jalan Melawati 16, Skudai. Actually she put a wrong destination because she’s not sure the exact address of her cousin house.

12.30pm, WEI and his wife and a baby at pin location Lima Kedai sending to busstop Gelang Patah.

Break at the bus terminal, lunch.

1.32pm, KMD a Bangla ping to pickup his 4 friends who cannot speak Malay and little English. They’re going to Forest City. I followed the Waze which directed me to the blocked road. Aiyah. Actually it’s my fault which I should follow its first direction. But I wanted to save the mileage which ended to the dead end. To turn back to the highway caused me another 16km! And this time I turned on my Google maps.

2.37pm, MDC at Jalan Kasturi inside East Ledang high security area. Due to no house number and I could text the rider nor can I call him/her, the guard wont let me in. So I drove out and parked my cab at the next Anjung mall. The only thing is to wait for the rider to call me which 30 minutes later while I was inside the surau then he/she cancelled. Good lah.

Drove to Taman Perling.
Set myDestination to HOME1.

Break at Larkin Sentral.
Suddenly a guy, ISC called me. He said he follows my blog. He asked me about my experience driving 6-seater as he wanted to drive Grab as partimer. I told him about my experience. Thanks mr ISC for reading my blog.

4.37pm, AIN a couple of Malay college students at Larkin Sentral main entrance going to UiTM Pasir Gudang Jalan Purnama Masai. Yay! It's a cheapo Grabcar economy though that made the boy curious whether he booked the right grabcar or not. I told him not to worry, it's their rejeki to ride with a big mpv car. But the girl was sitting next to me as the boy rather sat at the back seat. Okay lah.

Off to HOME1.

Dear diary, today I completed 11 jobs and only one was 6-seater.






WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...