HOW TO HOLD IN YOUR POOP UNTIL MASJID NEGERI SHAH ALAM


When the moon comes between the two towers, KLCC @2018

Friday, 21 September 2018.

Started at 8.12am.
Try to stop and use the Petronas Lebuh Puteri toilet, but ...

8.33am, JOA an amoi alone at next door BMW Ingress Auto Puchong sending to far far away Wisma Guocoland, Bukit Damansara Ciry.

9.22am, ELA another chinese lady at Tivoli Villas sending to The Weld Jalan Raja Chulan. Dear diary, later I reckon that this ahmoi left her eyelash trimmer curler (below photo) on the back seat.

Try another attempt to use Petron Jalan Bukit Bintang toilet, but 2 people already queueing up. So I hold in my poop ...

9.51am, DAO a Japanese couple at Parkroyal KL Jalan Sultan Ismail sending to far far away Masjid Negeri Shah Alam.

Break at Masjid Sultan Salahudin Shah, Shah Alam. Pee and pray.
Dear diary, this hold in poop while driving Grab is not good for your health. So many stories mories about it can cause diarrhea and kidney stone issue.

11.47am, SHA 3 Malay ladies at Gate A Karangkraf, Jalan Renggam 15/5, Off Persiaran Selangor. I sent them to KLIA2 for cheapo Justgrab. She got promo rm30 some more. Good lah. I reckon from their discussions that they’re flying to Indon.

Arriving Carwash Landside, 12.45pm, and left my iphone (rm5) so that i could go to Masjid Jamek KLIA Sepang for solat Jumat.

I went to surau at 5.40pm thinking that no ping since the queue no is still at 61-80. When I came back, there is an ignored job. Aiyah. But it’s ok, there’s still one more ping to accept.

6.10pm, ALS an Arab family with small bags at KLIA2 going back to Sentrio Pandan. Yay! 5 pax, 2 young men, 1 girl and mom and dad just flew back from Langkawi. We just spoke 2 sentences at the beginning of the journey and later we just kept quiet.

Break at Masjid ibnu al masud Jalan Damai. Pee and pray.

8.03pm, MG a meksalleh girl at nearby Great Eastern mall starbucks. The black boyfriend sent her away to my cab. I sent her to Jalan Setiabakti 10, Damansara. She’s alone but using a 6-seater? Hey, I’m not complaining.

I set myDestination to HOME.
No ping until KLCC. Then I saw a rare view of the moon is between the Twin Towers (above photo).

9.10pm, OPK an amoi with jogging short at Avenue K sending to Jalan Kosas 3/12. As typical local chinese with pelat Malay, we talked and talked all the way to her home. She should be bersyukur when talking about the bus fare is only 80 sen!

Offline.

Masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam, Selangor @2018

Masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam, Selangor @2018

The eyelash curler left by a rider @2018

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...