MASAI - MELAKA - BANGI



Monday, 3 September 2018.

Started at 7.00am.

7.09am, JAB a pinoy couple at Jalan Tasek 22 going to nearby Tiong Nam Hotel, Jalan Bunga Dahlia, Taman Bunga Raya, Masai.

Breakfast at Warung Zarahman Masai. Lontong and hot tea.

Set myDestination to Skudai Parade.

7.42am, LIA a Malay ahkak with heavy backpck at Flat Meranti Taman Rinting sending to Larkin Sentral. The traffic congestion was bad on Pasir Gudang highway and Jalan Tebrau. Later I asked her where she’s going. She said, “KL... and still not purchase her bus ticket yet.”

8.36am, MIS a Chinese man at the same Larkin Sentral terminal going to Grab office in Setia Tropika. He told me that he dropped his Samsung S8 phone on the grab car yesterday morning. He tried many times caling the phone but nobody reply. Then he started story mory about his amoi who scolded him, “amoi cakap telefon pon lu tak bole jaga, macamana mau jaga gua.,?” Then I told him that if your la*jiao not tied also maybe you left it somewhere! Hahaha, then we laughed and laughed.


Drove to north.

At Ayer Keroh exit, 11.31am.

Just 5 minutes got ping from Jalan Utem to Melaka Sentral. Unfortunately I couldn’t get to accept the job. Demm. No ping for the next hour! OTL

Drove to Melaka Sentral.

1.03pm, YUL 2 Indon ceweks inside Mydin market that I entered and needed to pay the parking by token. I had to walk to the market entrance and get the rm2 token before can exot. Kannina. I told the cewek about it and she just kept quiet. I sent them to Nir Hostel, Taman Cheng Emas.

Break at Taman Seri Mangga, Melaka.

2.41pm, GRL a chubby amoi at Jalan PP1 Raman Pandan Perdana Melaka going to Taman Merdeka Melaka.

3.23pm, ISM at nearby Klinik 1Malaysia which was moved to the back shoplots. This elderly Malay man liked to talk and talk after I mentioned that Klinik 1Malaysia may have been banned by the government. Then he talked about current politics, SST and Lim Kit Siang to be a new Prime Minister. Wahlaweh. I sent him to Kobekas hotel at MITC Ayer Keroh, but actually he wanted to go to Pejabat Agama Islam Negeri Melaka. Wah, I joked joked only saying he’s goinn to marry again. “No lah, i’m duda now.”

4.18pm, YAN a Malay supervisor ping me to pickup 2 Bangla at the construction building and later to send them to their kongsi at Jalan Kota Laksamana 1/1 Melaka Tengah. They both looked dirty with their body and pants full of dry mud but they warily careful to sit on the seats. Bit I couldn’t tahan their foul smelly mouth like never brush their teeth for weeks! Aiyah. So I wound down my front windows only to let the fresh air.

Set myDestination to Zoo Melaka but no ping.

Drove to KL.

Arriving Putra Mahkota on plus highway, 7.01pm.

7.01pm, SIA a Malay girl ping 6-seater from 3.8km inside the IPG and her destination also inside the IPG. Aiyah. Out of curiosity, I just drove to her pickup point. When I arrived at her hostel then abruptly she cancelled. Bugima la. But it’s okay as I thought it’s just a fake teksi wanted to play play with me. 2 minutes later while I was on my way out of the college, then suddenly she ping again. But tgis time the distance was 2.5km away outaide the trunk to Putrajaya. I asked her why she cancelled my trip just niw. She said her gps was wrong. Yo wes. Still feeling upset, I cancelled the job and my CR became 50%.

Break at Petronas Bangi. Pray and pee.

8.02pm, PUS an Indon girl ping 6-seater from Tenera hotel Bangi. But she came to my cab only with her one girlfriend as her other friends were lazy to caome out for the dinner at Ayam Penyet Wong Solo Bangi.

Stopped at Shell Bangi, to fill up ron95 for rm75.

Set myDestination to HOME2.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...