YOU KISS YOU PAY



Tuesday, 18 September 2018.

Started at 8.14am.

Got ping 8.19am from MD APON at Hong Leong Bank Wawasan Ampang. But later due to the heavy traffic, he cancelled. Good lah. Then I just stopped near to 7 eleven.

9.10am, MIT an Indian boy at Jalan Wawasan 1/5a sending to Amoang Grocers, Persiaran Ampang.

9.52am, ZIE a Malay girl with a helmet on her arm at Flat Desa Pandan Block E15 sending to Lot 10.

10.20am, USM an Arab guy alone at JW Marriott hotel KL going to Embassy of Syrian, Jalan U Thant.

Break at masjid Ibnu Mas’ud Jalan Damai. Pee and pray.

11.10am, KHD an Arab guy alone at Royal Thai Embassy Jalan Ampang sending to Hilton Petaling Jaya.

12.02pm, KHAU at the Horizon Avenue 5 Tower 5. 5 Myanmar guys going to Suria KLCC. Their body smells are intolerable so I wound down all the windows.

Break at the roadside outside of Exxon Mobil building.
Ignoring so many cheapo Justgrab pings.

1.28pm, LOW a China family at Aquaria KLCC with the ping went somewhere else. I saw 4 adults with 2 kids on Justgrab which I regret not to cancel infront of them. The wife with a kid push herself to the last row of the seat which upset me but I didnt say anything yet. I shall cancel this Justgrab as this is a charity job. Lajiao la LOW. With low heart, I sent them to Sunway Putra hotel.

1.50pm, FAG an African 2 girls with hijab at Wafa Jeweller Jalan TAR. When I arrived on the right hand side on the teksi bay for 5 minutes then a purple teksi arrived and honking me. Kannina. So I drove forward and turned right to Chow Kit street then she texted me to turn back to pick them up. Panda lela lah. I sent them to Plaza Idaman Setapak.

3.07pm, 2 Malay girls at Masjid As Syakirin Gombak sending to Health care UIA.

3.24pm, CLAU a Caucasian lady with hijab at main auditorium UIA. Need to wait a few minutes then she came. First stop to pickup her son at Nursery & Kindergarten Jalan Imam al Riyadh which located at the back of UIA. I missed the exit, I wanted to uturn back but she asked me to drive using the outside road leading to the kindergarten which is 3km far away. I felt upset, she apologised. Then while ondway to Putra Villa Condom and after the plaza toll Gombak, I was involved in an accident while trying to avoid a motorcyclist and my cik Jnulekasnova was hit from behind by a lady driver driving Naza Forte. Innalillah wainna lillahirajiun.

Dear diary, this is not my first time getting hit from behind. In 2016, an amoi driving myVi hit my son's proton saga at Gombak too. Link: 6 April 2016. On other occasions, there were minor accidents, on Tiara Ampang condom, on Jalan Tun Perak,

Offline to settle the accident.
Went to Setia Gemilang workshop at AU3 Keramat.

Set destination to HOME3.

7.11pm, AZM a Malay guy at Sapuracrest Petroleum The Seri Kembangan sending to Jalan Desa Baginda, Bangi. He complained that it took him 50 minutes to get the grab because so many drivers ignored him. Hahaha. I told him it’s hard for a driver to go to the highway!



Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...