I DESTROY A DOCTOR ABOUT 2.6 BILLION



Wednesday, 26 September 2018.

Started at 7.32am.

JOB NO 1.
7.40am, ANH a lady Malay doctor at Jalan Bukit Indah 2/15 sending to Klinik Dr Nur Izzah Taman Bakti, Selayang. At the beginning it was quiet then later she started to comment about Najib trial. She said, “kalai rm2.6b tu bagi kat rakyat 31 juta setiap sorang akan dapt rm1 juta.” I think about it for a moment, then I told her that she’s miscalculated. She’s just emotional and exaggerated. I’m not attend school too high but I know how to count. I told her that 1 million has 6 zeros, 1 billion has 9 zeros... and 1 trillion has 12 zeros. Then she started to goggle using her daughter smartphone and later admitted that one person in this country could receive only rm677 from that rm2.6billion. That’s equivalent to what Najib gave people a BR1M amount!

9.01am, DEE a Singh young man at Jalan Sri Selayang 3 Batu Caves sending to Singh Chapati House Jalan Thambipillay, Brickfields. Due to time factor, I decided to use the DUKE highway which later he didn’t agree with the toll fare.

9.37am, EHD an amoi with a wheel luggage at her luxury house with many luxury cars at Vasana 25 Seputeh Heights. I sent the masked amoi to 1 Mont Kiara.

10.10am, MIR a Malay lady at Bougainvilla Apartment sending to KWC Kenanga Wholesale City, Jalan Gelugor. The ahkak asked me about mycar apps that got porblem.

Break at Masjid Jalan Hang Tuah. Pee and pray.

JOB NO 5.
11.25am, an Australian young family with two little kids waiting outside The Robertson Residences Bukit Bintang but I already drove in. I thought they’re from Hong Kong as the name shown on the apps. I sent them to Suria KLCC. He asked me about durian as it’s not a season fruit.

11.48am, MOF a 5 Malay guy group at KL Convention Center sending to Restoran Beriani Asif, Jalan Padang Walter Granier, Imbi.

12.04pm, TOW a China couple with a little kid at Dorsett Residences by Luxury Homes. While waiting at the lobby this Indian couple trying to hog me ... Panda lela lah. I sent the family to mid Valeey Megamall West Court Entrance.

I drove straight to Bangsar South.

JOB NO 8.
12.51pm, TAK a matsalleh with bright green suit at Centrio @ Pantai Hillpark sending to Acme Bar x Coffee Bangsar Village. Grabcar Plus.

1.11pm, SID 2 English speaking ladies at nearby Bangsar Village mall. She put the wrong location of her home at Verve Suites Condom. In fact she wanted to go to Yayasan Syed Kechik, Jalan Kapas. I had no objection. Grabcar Plus.

JOB NO 10.
1.26pm, CHA ping me to pickup his girlfriend at Bangsat Shopping Center. I needed to wait few minutes and got tense since I couldn’t wait and he asked me to wait “depan”. I send the lady to Amaya Maluri Service apartment and I followed the google maps which costed me 3km more.

Break at Masjid al Imam ash shafie Pandan. Pee, pray and shortnap.

3.40pm, VIV an elder amoi at Minas Hair Saloon sending to Plaza 393 Jalan Peel Maluri. The rain just started to fall. She said many many “sorry “ and I told her not to worry. Later she story mory about her bed ridden dad who now in Tungshin Hospital. She needed to go to the hospital everyday as the dad is so furious about everything.

4.01pm, CHM a matsalleh at Southgate, off Jalan Chan Sow Lin sending to Park View Apartment KLCC.

4.39pm, KAM 2 India directors I reckon at IJN main lobby. The traffic was bery bery bad but they still not cancelling the job. I dont agree when he told his friend that “Malaysia teaffic is worst than in India...” bit I didnt reply. Later I sent them to Paradigm Mall PJ.

6.30pm, FAA 6 college students (1 Indian, 3 Malays and 2 Chinese) at Kelana Square Block B sending to Mentari Court Gate 2. She’s quite furious to the chinse boys who’re rude to her big body appearance and later they mocking about religion as they’ve apoken in mandarin which she warned them. We’ve still no racial harmony after 61 uears if independence, I said in my thought only. This is 6-seater trip and the fare is bery high due to heavy traffic.

Break at Masjid Sunway. Pee and pray.

8.14pm, SAH an India student girl alone at Monash University sending to Suasana Sentral Loft.

8.52pm, IMR at The Majestic hotel. 6 local girls and boys going to RSMY Best Cheese Naan, Jalan Medan Tuanku.

9.22pm, QSA a Bangla? couple at Menara city one sending to Merdeka Villa Ampang. He gave me a big rm50 note for rm16 fare so I returned the balance in rm1 notes.

Offline.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...