THIS IS A TENSE JOB

The only image I snapped today. And its blurr. @2018

Thursday, 13 September 2018.

8.44am, SHA a Malay young man alone at Jalan Melati, TAman Uda Jaya going to KL Sentral.

9.19am, MID a couple of exec guys at Aloft KL Sentral sending to Wisma FAM Jalan SS 5a/9 Petaling Jaya. They're foreigner, ie one matsalleh and the other I reckon is Indon.

10.24am, SAT at nearby Jalan SS 5a/2a Petaling Jaya. I sent the Indian lady to MyFurnitureShop Westpoint.

11.36am, AMY at 1 Bukit Utama Condom. I sent an amoi to Rosso Hair Saloon TTDI.

12.49pm, SYD a Malay couple at Immigration Office Jalan Duta sending to the infamous Plaza GM Lorong Haji Taib. Later they agreed to stop on Jalan Raja Laut instead due to bumper to bumper traffic going to the narrow street.

1.12pm, LAB at Jalan Raja Bot. A young man with his sick mother going to KPJ Ampang Puteri.

Offline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...