MY RUSTY NIHONGO

Grilled Chicken Burger, Petronas TPM. @2018


Monday, 10 September 2018.
Today is public holiday for replacement of yesterday’s Agong’s birthday.

Stopped at Caltex Bukit Indah to fillup ron95.

7.l9am, BAS a Malay guy at Astaria Condom Jalan Kosas Utama 1 sending to Renaissance hotel KLCC. When asked , he rather chose on straight Jalan Ampang instead of using the Akleh highway.

8.09am, TOM a Japanese guy with a baggage at M Suites sending to Jusco Taman Maluri. Later I spoke my rusted Japanese to him.

TRIP NO 3
8.43am, MDM 2 Banglas at flat Jalan Palong. His pickup location was a bit off but I managed to find him after he sent me his selfie photo and location photo. But they needed to bring together some gunny packages and a gas cylinder. I said okay. Later I sent them to Uptown Damansara Utama.

Break at Petronas Damansara Jaya 1. Pee and later I bought a usb cable for my Samsung J1 mini prime.

10.36am, ASF an Arab guy at nearby Desa Kiara Condom where I parked my cab. I sent the quiet man to 1Mont Kiara.

Break at Petronas Sri Hartamas.

11.52am, NUN 5 Chinese Myanmar at nearby Jalan Sri Hartamas 18 sending to Sungai Wang Plaza.

Stopped at Petron Jalan Bukit Bintang.

1.14pm, REI 2 Malay guys at Goldhill Bintang Condom sendingn to St Mary’s Residence Jalan Tengah. I reckon that the waze brought the longer way which later I switched on my Grab apps on my cheapo little memory Samsung J1 mini prime.

1.38pm, SAK 5 India guys at KL Tower downhill entrance sending to Berjaya Times Square.

Break at Masjid Kampung Pandan.

4.24pm, KAN 5 pax Office muslim, 3 girls 3 men, at the Weld main entrance sending to Mercu Summer Suites Kampung Baru.

4.45pm, MOH an Arab guy at nearby Fraser Residence sending to far far away QLIQ Damansara Perdana. The young man with earphone on his ears.

5.08pm, YAR an India expat man with 4 visiting friends, all of them are from Bangalore at metropolitan Condom Block D sending to Aquaria KLCC. He asked me the fare going to Batu Caves and Genting highlands for tomorrow.

5.42pm, NAK a Labuan Malay young man at BLVD House. He’s surprised to see my big cab as he only booked Justgrab. Later he talked and talked about his current job as selling insurance, public mutuals, etc. I sent him to Endah Parade mall.

6.10pm, ISM an Arab guy alone with some groceries at the same Endah Parade mall sending to APU New Campus but the gate at the Shell petrol station is closed. He rather to walk instead.

Break at Petronas Technology Park Malaysia. Pee and pray and had McD GCB (above photo).

After some ignored pings, I drove HOME3.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...