TIME TO KNOCK AND REPAINT THE DAMAGE

Grabfood at Aquaria KLCC lobby @2018

Saturday, 22 September 2018.
Dear diary, today I need to send cik Jnulekasnova to a "bengkel ketuk and cat" workshop in Gombak. So I set myDestination to Balai Polis Gombak.

Started at 7.55am.

JOB NO. 1
8.01am, an India guy alone at Permai Seri apartment Ampang Jaya sending to far far away Klinik Murni Danau Kota, Jalan Genting Klang. He said he needed to check up in the clinic for his passport and visa renewal.

After dropoff, I waited for a few minutes waiting for a ping to the workshop. Suddenly I got ping but this India guy was knocking on my window to return him to Ampang Jaya. But I told him that I got a ping already and asked him to book another grab.

Dear diary, I turned off the MyDestination to the workshop since it'll open at 10am.

JOB NO. 2
8.34am, a Malay young lady at Flat Danau Kota Block C. As a typical PPR flat, I arrived and the street was dead end and she came and hopped in. I needed to turned back with a teksi on my back. It's a challenged to get out of the flat and I didnt want to argue with the lady who could wait by the roadside. So I just drove her away to Marc Residence KLCC.

JOB NO. 3
9.24am, RAM a Malay big guy at Prima Setapak 2 Condom sending to VRN Uncle Muniz, Danau Kota, Jalan Genting Klang again.

Actually I got another ping, but it's a cheapo rm6 Justgrab. Lazy to pickup on that haywire areas of Jalan Genting Klang, I decided to drive straight to the workshop.

Offline.

In JB, I booked a Grab, 9.09pm, at Maybank Seri Alam going home. I got a Perodua Axia with a young Malay driver. He's driving part time for the last 2 years. Last time he drove Uber using his viva. "Tapi Grab tak boleh guna Viva," he told me.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...