I AM NOT YOUR PRIVATE DRIVER

Trolleys at KLIA departure. @2018

Tuesday, 11 September 2018.
Awal Muharram today.

Started at 7.03am.
Stopped at Petronas Seksyen 9 Bangi. Pray and pee.
Stopped near UCSI Taman Connaught.

Ignored the first ping, cheapo Justgrab rm7, 8.43am.

THE FIRST JOB
9.08am, ISM at Puncak Banyan Condom going to KLIA. Yay! At the condom entrance, the guard wont let me in. The sign reads, “No Grab Uber .” So I parked outside the gate for 5 minutes. He came out and I drove him in with his pass card. There’re 4 pax, with 6 big baggages. Later on the highway, he told me that he’s mixed, his parents are Pakistan and Indon. No wonder he can speak Malay (actually Indon Malay) to me. His wife is Pakistan. His brother is studying here.

Started “membangau” 10.26am at Landside but it’s damn too hot. So I drove to Charterfield and parked under the tree canopies although it's a metered parking. OTL

After 3 hours of membangau, I went to Surau Fatimah to pee and pray. Done solat, then went to the cab and got a missed ping while the queueu number was still at 26-30.

1.35pm, AGL an Indon guy alone at LLIA2 Door 2 sending to Nilai for cheapo Grabcar economy of rm61. The distance was 21km only and I reckon that it’s not cheapo trip after all.

Run errands at Bandar Nilai to have cendol.
Fillup ron95 at Shell Nilai for rm83, at 3.20pm.

Drove to Bandar Baru Bangi. No ping. OTL

Break ar Petronas Solaris Serdang. Pray and pee.

Driving to TBS main lobby Gate C, then ...

5.41pm, KET an ahmoi alone at TBS main lobby sending to Confucian Private Secondary School, Lorong Hang Jebat.

6.08pm, RAK an India couple at Sri Maha Mariamman temple Jalan Tun HS Lee sending near to KFC Brickfields.

6.25pm, KAR an India guy alone at Nu Sentral sending to mid Valley megamall Northcourt.

Just after I left the court...

6.37pm, a China couple using “iphone” at the same court but I needed to drive one more big round to get them. Later I sent them to The Sentral Residence. When arrived at the guard post, due to the front car issue, I went in to the resident gate but the China guy screamed at me which I stopped abruptly and the gate barrier post hit my cab back. Lajiao la.

7.21pm, TEE a Sarawak family at Ni Sentral sending to Silka Maytower Masjid India. Later the husband who sat next to me with a little boy asking me about my job as a grab driver. He said he’s also a grab driver in Bintulu.

Got ping at 7.38pm, at Faber Imperial Court. But actually he’s waiting at far far away First World Damansara. Aiyah. Then he cancelled.

Driving to Shell Jalan Damai. Pray and pee.

8.13pm, SUH 7 Malay girls at LET Dato Keramat sending to nearby Villa Pawana. They wanted to see the new rental house.

Stopped at the parking bay and update this blog.

8.44pm, SUH and the same girls at the villa going to LRT Damai. Later she told me that they wanted to back to their current home at Kampung Baru. I told them that they should choose their home as final destination. They tried to persuade me to send them directly to the house but I gave a lazy reason and just drove them to the lrt station. They also asked me whether got driver who’s willing to send them to and from the home to their school. It’s called a private driver dear, I said.

Got ping from MAHA at Jalan Keramat Hujung Atas. When arrived she asked me to call her. After shouting and yelling to each other thru the messages, I cancelled the job.

Off to HOME3.

New Aeon shopping mall, Nilai. @2018



WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...