STUPID THING I SAID TODAY

The new refurbish petrol station at Charterfield, KLIA @2018

Sunday, 30 September 2018.

Started “membangau” at Charterfield, 11.18am. The queue no for GC (901-1000); 6s (451-500); GC+ (251-300)

About 3.15pm tgis Indian young guy approached me at Landside. He looks friendly and I just replied whatever he’s saying. He’s been working with Tune Insurance for Air Asia and git retrenchment benefits recently. Good la.

At 3.12pm (5 hours membangau), the 6s (181-200); GC+ (11-15). The queue is so slow. ;(

3.29pm, MAT an Australian chinese couple at KLIA2. While on the cab and exiting the arrival hall, he’s very keen to know those “kelapa sawit” oil palm plantations. I sent them to Grand Suites Bukit Bintang which inside the Ramada hotel. Grabcar cheapo Plus.

4.42pm, MUH a Pakistan (maybe?) at Shangri La hotel sending to Bangsar Shopping Center.

Break at Petronas Bukit Bandaraya. Pee and pray.
Ignoring so many cheapo Justgrab ping and got penalty from 30s to 5 minutes to 10 minutes. Fookyewla Grab.

I SAID SOMETHING STUPID
5.53pm, DEC a (no race) man at Jalan Telawi 2 Bangsar sending to Pantai Panorama Condom. When approaching the guardhouse at the condom, I asked him about the block number, but he told me that he rather stop outside to avoid messy security requirements. Then I asked him where he is from, and he said, “Australia.” Then I told him something (censored) stupid. He got furious! He replied, “(censored too) and you mo good in judging people!” Wahlaweh. I kanna hantam meh! Then he got off and I thanked him. Dear diary, I really regret it of what I’d said to the guy. And hopefully he doesn’t complain to CS that might send me to be banned. May Allah forbid.

6.11pm, RAK an Indian British lady at Centrio @ Pantai hillpark sending to Traders hotel KLCC. The woman felt not well and kept coughing so I offered my mineral water. We talked and talked all the way.

6.41pm, USA a Japanese guy at Element KL hotel Jalan Binjai sending to Anda KL Hotel Bukit Bintang. He said, “ u can speak Japanese.”

CENTRAL MARKET OR PASAR SENI?
7.07pm, DEN an Indian lady at flat Jalan Abraham Pudu sending to Central Market. But she stopped at Pasar bus station.

Break at Masjid ar Rahman UM. Pee and pray.

8.21pm, NIN 6 Malay girls at mid Valley mall sending to Hostel UniKL Jalan Tandok Bangsar. I followed the Waze route which entering to the further and longer way.

At 8.44pm, SARANYA KONIKI ping me at Mutiara Residensi Brickfields but later she cancelled.

I set MD to HOME.
8.47pm, LAT an Indian lady at Nu Sentral with her young boyfriend. I sent her alone to new condom Residensi Pandanmas 2. All the way she's talking in English but later when asked, she said she's local. Then I reckoned I made another stupid question. Demm.

Stopped at Jalan Pria.
Stopped at Petronas Tesco Extra Ampang.

9.25pm, KAS a Sabah family at Tesco but he put a wrong location, Nasi Lemak rm1 which I couldn’t find. I sent 3 adults and 3 kids with groceries to flat Jalan Nirwana 36.

Stopped at Ampang Point.

9.59pm, STR 2 Banglas put a pin at TOILET ESSO Jln Lingkaran Tengah. I just followed the pin which ended on the end road. Then he cancelled. Lajiao lah. But I waited there for 5 minutes and he ping again and I accepted again. After shouting and yelling thru messages, they came to my cab. When asked, they said they wanted to go to Bandar Baru Ampang which furious me as Bandar Baru Ampang is a big town. Then they confirmed going to Hong Leong bank.

Offline.


WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...