I WAS NOT UPSET

A Grabfood deliver boy at KLCC @2018

Sunday, 9 September 2018.
Today is Agong birthday.

Started at 3.37pm at Hospital Sungai Buloh. When I parked at the busstop, I saw there were 2 Grab cars already waiting there. So I drove straight to KL via Lebuhraya Lingkaran Tengah MRR2.

4.11pm RAN an Indon lady with her Penang Malay husband, a chubby boy, a baby and an elderly bibik (I think) at Batu Caves main entrance. I sent them to Pavilion mall.

5.17pm, an Indon family, 4 pax only at the Suria KLCC Ampang entrance going to Hotel Capitol near Plaza Low Yat.

DrOve straight to Petronas Tesco Ampang.

6.23pm, JUT an elderly Chinese couple at Jalan Ampang Hilir sending to far far away Sunway Vivaldi Mont Kiara.

Break at Petronas Sri Hartamas. Pee and pray.

7.34pm, LEN at Menara Hartamas but no house number which the guards won’t let me drive in. No replied messages so I gostan and parked by the roadside. The few minutes later, a Malay lady walked towards my cab. Then we started talking about the Grab messages problem. I sent the tuition ustazah to Damansara Utama. She wanted to stop at the Maybank, but the street had no space to park or stop, and she gave me big note of rm50. Luckily no cars were honking at us to get hurry.

8.04pm, I set myDestination to HOME2.

MY PASSENGER WAS ABUSIVE
8.09pm, CLS a young lady at D'Legends Bar, TTDI but I saw her walking from a distance. When she hopped in, I asked her why she walked very far. Then suddenly she shouted at me, "I was trying to be considerate by waiting there bcoz some drivers might came from the other side!" I told her because I was just curious and pity. But she still shouted, "why you upset?! I was trying to be considerate!" Wahlaweh. Actually I was not upset at all, but the way she's talking made my blood boiling. Panda lela lah. Later at dropoff of her house, before she left, I told her that I was not upset. She just kept quiet and walked away. I gave a bad report to Grab and hopefully nothing bad would happen to my account.

9.03pm, VIR an Indon origin thin guy, at Restoran RK Nabila Maju Jalan Bangsar going to Sogo. But he stopped at Pertama Complex.

9.21pm, MUS an Iraq Arab with Malay wife and little boy at the same Pertama Complex. I sent them to The Elements Jalan Ampang Kiri.

10.01pm, YOY a Chinese guy with 2 other Malay men at Starbucks Ampang Point sending to Symphone Court Bandar Baru Ampang.

Off to HOME2.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...