LRT TRAINS HIT BY DOUBLE WHAMMY OF SERVICE DISRUPTION IN ONE DAY



Tuesday, 25 September 2018.

After 2 fully days (Sunday and Monday), I pickup cik Jnulekasnova this afternoon at Jalan Kerdas 4 workshop and ready to run grab.

Started at 1.35pm.

1.45pm, AIA 2 Malay girls at Oldtown White Coffee Sri Gombak going to UIA.

2.11pm, HOH 5 Afghanistan group (3 men 2 women) at Jalan Sungai Pusu roadside. This area reminds me of my accident last week. I sent them to far far away Ampang point. But when arrived they wanted to go to Taman Kosas. First I sent them to Tanah Perkuburan Ampang, then they wanted to stop at Masjid Taman Kosas.

Break at Taman Kosas. Pee and pray.

3.02pm, the same HOH Afghan group at Tanah Perkuburan Ampang. Actually they put the wrong pin location. The a local Malay guy called me using his handphone. Later I sent them to Masjid Bandar Baru Ampang, not masjid Ampang Indah.

3.58pm, ROB a Bangla alone at Ampang Damai Court sending to Kompleks Wilayah Jalan Dang Wangi. He asked me to use Akleh.

4.25pm, FAR a Malay lady, at Jakel Mall alone sending to Weststar Honfa Auto Pusat 3S, MRR2. While on the cab, she’s calling her boyfriend.

Break at Petronas MRR2 near Zoo Negara. Pee and pray.

5.02pm, MOE 4 Banglas with a shovel and some gunny packages at opposite MRR2 Petronas. I sent them to Jalan Pudu.

5.40pm, SEL a Malay girl (I guess from her appearance) at Main Entrance Berjaya Times Square. I sent the girl to Jalan Raja Bot. Due to bad traffic in the city center, the Waze and google maps directed me the long and round route. But when almost reached the Jalan Raja Bot at the Masjid Kg Baru, she suddenly screamed and told me that I missed the junction to PT Harapan Bunda. Aiyah.

6.15pm, a Malay family at LRT Kampung Baru. He said LRT system got service problem and they needed to reach KLIA2 in one hour since their flight to Langkawi is at 7.30pm. Aiyah. I sent them to KL Sentral Departure hall.

6.40pm, while still on previous trip with passengers, SAM and his wife at the same KL Sentral main entrance. I sent them to KFC Raja Laut.

7.11pm, YUT an amoi at Monorail Titiwangsa sending to PV3. This amoi liked to talk even with her typical pelat Malay.

Break at Petronas Klang Gate Melawati MRR2. Pee and pray.
Break at Ampang Point parking bay.

9.05pm, ZUR a Chinese lady and her mom at Starbucks Ampang Point. I mistaken her for a Malay girl. I sent them to Pangsapuri Rasmi, Taman Rasmi Jaya, Ampang.

Offline.




WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...