A BIG 6 SEATER JOB

Thursday, 20 June 2019.

7.48am, KYN an amoi at Kingsway Club, Wisma Central Jalan Ampang while I was at Ampang Park junction middle lane. Unable to sharp uturn, I turned right to Icon Tower and driving back to Jalan Ampang via Jalan U-Thant. Apparently she didnt cancel the trip. When arrived at the wisma central common lobby, she asked me to climbed up to the car park on the first floor which I just reversed my cab. I sent the amoi to USJ One. This Justgrab trip is highfare of rm51.

8.40am, PRE an Indian girl at her home, Jalan USJ 11/3f Subang Jaya sending to KDU University College Utropolis main Lobby, Glenpark U1.

Offline to office.

=================

After works,...
4.54pm, another Spanish pax (3 guys) on 6-seater ping me from masjid Pengkalan Udara Subang (Masjid al Muhajirin). The rains is just falling down. I sent the 3 spaniards to far far away Lanson Place bukit Ceylon. The fare is quiet high of rm81! The traffic jam was also getting worst as we were approaching the Jalan TAR. At the hotel lobby, he gave me cash but requested me to fillup the ready teksi limo receipt by signing it only!

Offlline.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...