A GOOD DAY TO DRIVE 6S



Thursday, 6 June 2019.

Today is the second of Raya 2019.
I felt so confident today so I turned on only 6 seater Grab after sending off my son at his hostel.

11.53am, LAU at Hilton Garden Inn KL Jalan TAR going to Aquaria KLCC. 6 pax of chinese family. Grabpay.

12.20pm, HUGO a matsalleh alone with his surfboard at Mirage Residence Jalan Yap Kwan Seng sending to far far away Philea Mines Beach Resort with HIGH FARE (rm62). Grabpay.

At 12.49pm, got ping from SADAI at the industrial factory. But when I arrived and waited for 5 minutes he cancelled and I got rm4.

12.58pm, JAHID a Bangla 6 pax at the same area Jalan Kpb 8 Kawasan Perindustrian Balakong Seri Kembangan sending to Sunway Lagoon for rm44. They're look happy. It's raining but they still wanted to go the lagoon. "Jalan-jalan saja, tak mau masuk tiket banyak mahal rm180!" he said.

1.57pm, NAT an Indon chinese family at Suriamas Condom Jalan PJS 10/11A sending to Thean Hou Temple Persiaran Endah. Grabpay.

2.23pm, JOHAN haLIM at the same temple going to Petaling Street (Chinatown). But when we almost reaching the chinatown, a local chinese guy called him and passed his phone to me. Actually they wanted to eat durian, so the chinese guy told me to send them to Durian station at the famous SS2. I asked them for extra rm28 and they didnt mind.

3.06pm, RON a Bangla (India?) 6 pax at Kedai Kaki Lelong (Used furniture) PJ going to Kedai Kaki Lelong Jalan Scott Brickfields. THe rain was heavily falling.

4.24pm, ROB an Indon pax (1 cowok 4 cewek) at KL Sentral sending to KL Tower. They wanted to see the upside down house. But the traffic was standstill at the tower entrance. So they got out from the cab and I uturn back to the city center.

4.46pm, KHAN a Bangla 6 pax at Jalan Ampang busstop near KLCC going to far far away Plaza MPK Klang for rm154!

Stopped and break at Masjid Jamek Klang. Pee and pray.

6.07pm, MDT a 2 Bangla at Agrobank Klang going to Jalan Rebana 3. I shouldn't take this trip as I regret it later since no ping going back to the Klang city.

Offline.

Dear diary, today I drove 6 seater only for 6 hours and getting extremely high rm372. Wahlaweh.

WHY YOU STILL DRIVING GRAB IF YOU KNOW IT'S BULLYING YOU

  Saturday, 5/5/2024. At midnight about 12.30am, I booked a Grabcar from Amansari Residence Resort. From the resort to my house is about rm9...